PDA

View Full Version : Oooooh this could be a popcorn moment

TheCurly
10-25-2016, 11:37 AM
When they begin the 3rd runway Boris PROMISED to lie down in front of them

Burney
10-25-2016, 11:42 AM

Politicians make promises all the time, c. You're not supposed to believe them.

Sir C
10-25-2016, 11:48 AM
Politicians make promises all the time, c. You're not supposed to believe them.

Zac Goldsmith appears to have decided to stick to his promise though.

Eejit.

Pat Vegas
10-25-2016, 11:50 AM

I assume it's being hurried up as they will need the extra planes to deport all the people after the brexit?

Billy Goat Sverige
10-25-2016, 11:51 AM
I assume it's being hurried up as they will need the extra planes to deport all the people after the brexit?

They'll need them to build it.

Burney
10-25-2016, 11:52 AM
Zac Goldsmith appears to have decided to stick to his promise though.

Eejit.

The man is as thick as pigshít. Of course, the 'no' to an entirely necessary third runway came about under Dave, who pretty much guaranteed them it wouldn't happen - hence the bold promised gestures. Mrs May is having no such fùcking nonsense.

Pat Vegas
10-25-2016, 11:53 AM
They'll need them to build it.

Bloody foreigners coming over here taking up all the parking spaces. this is my current gripe.

My neighbour appears to have 5 cars in the private car park. when we have one space each.

Sir C
10-25-2016, 11:56 AM
The man is as thick as pigshít. Of course, the 'no' to an entirely necessary third runway came about under Dave, who pretty much guaranteed them it wouldn't happen - hence the bold promised gestures. Mrs May is having no such fùcking nonsense.

Another load of construction work right on the M25/M4 stretch. That's going to be 3 years of misery.

Burney
10-25-2016, 11:56 AM
Bloody foreigners coming over here taking up all the parking spaces. this is my current gripe.

My neighbour appears to have 5 cars in the private car park. when we have one space each.

Is he West African? They love a pointless number of cars yer West Africans (usually untaxed and uninsured - natch).

The irony being that I've never seen a one of them who could drive worth a shït.

Pat Vegas
10-25-2016, 11:59 AM
Is he West African? They love a pointless number of cars yer West Africans (usually untaxed and uninsured).

The irony being that I've never seen a one of them who could drive worth a shït.

I think he is a gypsy type. One mid 2000's Mercedes Benz, A VW Passat old model, both silver. A Prius but a minicab one, a small car with a driving school on it, then there are other cars that seem to rotate.

Burney
10-25-2016, 11:59 AM
Another load of construction work right on the M25/M4 stretch. That's going to be 3 years of misery.

Yeah, there is that. It's slap bang next to the M4, isn't it?

Pat Vegas
10-25-2016, 12:01 PM
additionally he is one of these fellas who is always on his mobile phone smoking cheap fags.

darked hair type sort of orange skin. they are all like that now :hide: Weathered looking people.

Pat Vegas
10-25-2016, 12:03 PM

Still prefer it to Gatwick it's a horrible journey from North London.

Stansted on the other hand is a nice 40 min journey. I hadn't been there for a while they've done it up.

Sir C
10-25-2016, 12:05 PM

Yes, and according to the BBC, it will go over the M25. Like at Schipol. Where it regularly takes 20 minutes to taxi from the runway onto stand.

It's a fúcked up pigfúck of total, abject fúckery.

Pat Vegas
10-25-2016, 12:08 PM
Yes, and according to the BBC, it will go over the M25. Like at Schipol. Where it regularly takes 20 minutes to taxi from the runway onto stand.

It's a fúcked up pigfúck of total, abject fúckery.

What about those horrible airports where you just want to get off the flight. Only to get off and have to squeeze onto a bus to passport control.

Sir C
10-25-2016, 12:11 PM
What about those horrible airports where you just want to get off the flight. Only to get off and have to squeeze onto a bus to passport control.

Happens at every airport sometimes, when they run out of stands at the terminal. Heathrow is famous for it, and it will only get worse.

The technical term for disembarking away from the terminal is 'a remote stand', known by the crew as 'Stand 101'.

Pat Vegas
10-25-2016, 12:12 PM
Happens at every airport sometimes, when they run out of stands at the terminal. Heathrow is famous for it, and it will only get worse.

The technical term for disembarking away from the terminal is 'a remote stand', known by the crew as 'Stand 101'.

Other Pat Vegas's observations. HSBC sure know how to sponsor an airport.

taxman10
10-25-2016, 01:05 PM
Suspect my neighbours also moan about my 3 cars. They are a Porsche Ferrari and Lambourghini though