PDA

View Full Version : Was he the one who sh it on stage?

Sir C
10-24-2016, 06:44 PM
Thank God he's dead.

TheCurly
10-25-2016, 07:48 AM
Thank God he's dead.

I have said a special prayer to Beardy McSky Wizard for the repose of his heathen soul

Burney
10-25-2016, 08:09 AM
Thank God he's dead.

Yes. More annoyingly, the far more significant passing of Bobby Vee is not getting a fair shake as a result of this ghastly scouse object's death.

Burney
10-25-2016, 08:16 AM
I have said a special prayer to Beardy McSky Wizard for the repose of his heathen soul

Beardy McSky Wizzard?

Sir C
10-25-2016, 08:19 AM
Yes. More annoyingly, the far more significant passing of Bobby Vee is not getting a fair shake as a result of this ghastly scouse object's death.

To be fair, I wasn't waiting eagerly for either of them to release a new album.

TheCurly
10-25-2016, 08:22 AM
Beardy McSky Wizzard?

All hail the man that makes 250k every xmas

Burney
10-25-2016, 08:25 AM
To be fair, I wasn't waiting eagerly for either of them to release a new album.

I was accused of being callous when I said that about David Bowie. :-(

Sir C
10-25-2016, 08:37 AM
I was accused of being callous when I said that about David Bowie. :-(

You probably managed to say it in an offensive manner.

If you'd said 'I wasn't awaiting a new album from either of them' you'd have called at least one of them a ****, FACT.

Burney
10-25-2016, 08:43 AM
You probably managed to say it in an offensive manner.

If you'd said 'I wasn't awaiting a new album from either of them' you'd have called at least one of them a ****, FACT.

You do me a disservice. I think I was quite measured about it. I was more likely saying 'cant' than 'cünt'.

Sir C
10-25-2016, 08:45 AM
You do me a disservice. I think I was quite measured about it. I was more likely saying 'cant' than 'cünt'.

My mistake. Apologies.

Burney
10-25-2016, 08:55 AM
My mistake. Apologies.

Well I don't think apologies are required. Some recognition of the 'cant/cünt' wordplay would have been sufficient.

Sir C
10-25-2016, 08:59 AM
Well I don't think apologies are required. Some recognition of the 'cant/cünt' wordplay would have been sufficient.

You don't think it was a little... obvious? :-(

Maravilloso Marvo
10-25-2016, 09:01 AM
You don't think it was a little... obvious? :-(

You can't

always avoid being obvious.

Burney
10-25-2016, 09:02 AM
You can't

always avoid being obvious.

Ooof! You are feeling catty this morning. :-(

Have I offended you in some way?

Sir C
10-25-2016, 09:04 AM
Ooof! You are feeling catty this morning. :-(

Have I offended you in some way?

Not at all, far from it, old chum! Full of the joys of spr... actually scrub that, I've got work irritations which are doing my fúcking head in.

Never mind. Off oop norf on Friday for a week of r & r. Or trudging up hills in lashing rain, anyway.

Burney
10-25-2016, 09:06 AM
Not at all, far from it, old chum! Full of the joys of spr... actually scrub that, I've got work irritations which are doing my fúcking head in.

Never mind. Off oop norf on Friday for a week of r & r. Or trudging up hills in lashing rain, anyway.

I'm taking a long weekend from Thursday. I'm going to spend it stripping woodchip off walls. Bet I have a shītter time than you :thumbup:

Sir C
10-25-2016, 09:08 AM
I'm taking a long weekend from Thursday. I'm going to spend it stripping woodchip off walls. Bet I have a shītter time than you :thumbup:

I will at least have ther pleasure of some great bacon. They really do have great, great bacon.

Burney
10-25-2016, 09:09 AM
I will at least have ther pleasure of some great bacon. They really do have great, great bacon.

They do. And they cut it thick, which is crucial. I have had enough of thin bacon.

Sir C
10-25-2016, 09:11 AM
They do. And they cut it thick, which is crucial. I have had enough of thin bacon.

And it properly smells of pig.

Burney
10-25-2016, 09:12 AM

...and leaving the rind on, so you can chew it like baconny gum. :cloud9:

redgunamo
10-25-2016, 09:32 AM

I've not had an actual bacon rasher in years. They don't keep it here; it's all about 1½cm thick :-(

Burney
10-25-2016, 09:37 AM
I've not had an actual bacon rasher in years. They don't keep it here; it's all about 1½cm thick :-(

My sister used to insist we brought it with us whenever we visited her in your neck of the woods. She'd then load the freezer with it.

redgunamo
10-25-2016, 09:42 AM
My sister used to insist we brought it with us whenever we visited her in your neck of the woods. She'd then load the freezer with it.

A case of "too much of a good thing", :-\