PDA

View Full Version : So last night the 9 year-old stepson cut his leg shaving it with my razor.

Burney
10-24-2016, 10:12 AM
When asked why, he said 'Because I want smooth legs'. :rolleyes: In addition to the taste for women's shoes, wigs and general campery, I'm starting to think he may never win Heterosexual of the Year, bless 'im.

Sir C
10-24-2016, 10:15 AM
When asked why, he said 'Because I want smooth legs'. :rolleyes: In addition to the taste for women's shoes, wigs and general campery, I'm starting to think he may never win Heterosexual of the Year, bless 'im.

Perhaps he is one of the transers tbh.

Has he been reading The Guardian?

Burney
10-24-2016, 10:19 AM
Perhaps he is one of the transers tbh.

Has he been reading The Guardian?

I don't think so. Obviously I won't have it in the house and don't even bother reading it now I can no longer take the pïss out of the articles online.
He's a lovely lad, but does seem a trifle confused. You never know, though.

Sir C
10-24-2016, 10:21 AM
I don't think so. Obviously I won't have it in the house and don't even bother reading it now I can no longer take the pïss out of the articles online.
He's a lovely lad, but does seem a trifle confused. You never know, though.

Is he the one who does the stinky poops? There may be something wrong with his mechanism.

Burney
10-24-2016, 10:22 AM
Is he the one who does the stinky poops? There may be something wrong with his mechanism.

Oh, that's both of them. Boys are generally rather unpleasant creatures, I must say. I can't recommend them.

redgunamo
10-29-2016, 09:12 AM
Oh, that's both of them. Boys are generally rather unpleasant creatures, I must say. I can't recommend them.

Boys certainly need strong, honest fathers. Sadly such men seem to be in short supply. It's all mummy's boys and homos nowadays.

I blame Vietnam.

Mo Britain less Europe
10-29-2016, 09:31 AM
Will the last heterosexual in the world please switch the lights off after straightness in banned?

Darren's Dodgy Denim
10-29-2016, 12:25 PM
Might be time to pay for an hour with an experienced lady down Hackney Road to set him to rights. Trifle early some might argue, but you cannot be too careful these days.