PDA

View Full Version : It's obviously far, far too early to judge Pogba.

Sir C
10-24-2016, 08:30 AM
But, you know. :hehe:

Burney
10-24-2016, 08:35 AM
But, you know. :hehe:

He will obviously play superbly against us. You realise that, don't you?

Sir C
10-24-2016, 08:40 AM

No doubt he will begin to do so at some point, and against us would be the customary fixture for such a thing to happen.

:-(

Let us put our trust and faith in The Sticky. It's all we have.

Burney
10-24-2016, 08:41 AM
No doubt he will begin to do so at some point, and against us would be the customary fixture for such a thing to happen.

:-(

Let us put our trust and faith in The Sticky. It's all we have.

The sticky faltered a little at the weekend. This was because WES showed a lack of faith in the sticky and it became angry and decided to punish us.

I therefore propose we burn WES to propitiate the sticky. All in favour say 'Aye'.

Sir C
10-24-2016, 08:47 AM
The sticky faltered a little at the weekend. This was because WES showed a lack of faith in the sticky and it became angry and decided to punish us.

I therefore propose we burn WES to propitiate the sticky. All in favour say 'Aye'.

Oh, if it's burning unbelievers you'll always get a big 'aye' from me. Especially American wons.

PSRB
10-24-2016, 08:55 AM

As will the entire United side, Jose will probably even have the sense to play Mkhitaryan and not play Danny Blind

Mind you, he'll still have to play Smalling :hehe:

Pokster
10-24-2016, 08:55 AM

Aye, and lot's more Aye's thrown in for good measure

Sir C
10-24-2016, 09:23 AM
As will the entire United side, Jose will probably even have the sense to play Mkhitaryan and not play Danny Blind

Mind you, he'll still have to play Smalling :hehe:

Mind you, by that time they could be in the middle of a full-blown Mourinho meltdown á la Chelsea... :cloud9:

TheCurly
10-24-2016, 09:45 AM
Mind you, by that time they could be in the middle of a full-blown Mourinho meltdown á la Chelsea... :cloud9:

They'll beat us.They always do :-(

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
10-24-2016, 09:48 AM
:nod: we'll be lucky to score 0.

TheCurly
10-24-2016, 09:52 AM
:nod: we'll be lucky to score 0.

Not forgetting we never have a full team agin them
Alexis-cruciate
Mesut- hammy
Santi- broken ankle

Ash
10-24-2016, 09:54 AM

We've beaten them twice in the last two seasons, ISTR. Once in the cup.

Sir C
10-24-2016, 09:55 AM

How was dear la, a?

The ******* jinxed us, didn't he? :-(

TheCurly
10-24-2016, 09:56 AM

Oh that doesn't matter at all.Worst United team in a generation and we still didn't turn up at OT.
Conceded 3 against a bag of ****e :-(

Burney
10-24-2016, 09:58 AM
How was dear la, a?

Oooh, should we burn him, too? I imagine he'd go up with a lovely blue flame.

TheCurly
10-24-2016, 09:59 AM
Oooh, should we burn him, too? I imagine he'd go up with a lovely blue flame.

Jinxing a sticky is a mandatory lashing,poking in the eye,burning imo

Ash
10-24-2016, 10:08 AM
How was dear la, a?

He seemed very well, at least he was up to the point he went into the Faltering Fullback off the Stroud Green Road. Beyond that, I cannot say. It was, as ever, a pleasure to see him, although sadly we couldn't even blame Mike Dean for the jinx.

Luis Anaconda
10-24-2016, 10:23 AM
How was dear la, a?

Of course, you mean took us back to the top of the league as we have been after three of my last four visits. You can all start collecting for my ticket for the Everton game on the last day of the season now thanks. All hail the sticky

Luis Anaconda
10-24-2016, 10:25 AM
He seemed very well, at least he was up to the point he went into the Faltering Fullback off the Stroud Green Road. Beyond that, I cannot say. It was, as ever, a pleasure to see him, although sadly we couldn't even blame Mike Dean for the jinx.
Only managed one in there and had to go home - fair to say the stomach takes a while to get use to drinking bitter again. I hope that was why I was feeling dodgy and not that very nice Greek meal

Burney
10-24-2016, 10:28 AM
Only managed one in there and had to go home - fair to say the stomach takes a while to get use to drinking bitter again. I hope that was why I was feeling dodgy and not that very nice Greek meal

You mean your stomach has become effete, la? I've always said that lager is fit only for women and those with stomach ailments.

Sir C
10-24-2016, 10:30 AM

You had to rush off before you shít yourself? That's not the beautiful homecoming story I was hoping for, to be honest.

Sir C
10-24-2016, 10:35 AM
You mean your stomach has become effete, la? I've always said that lager is fit only for women and those with stomach ailments.

I had lunch with a client on Friday; I drank:

2 pints of lager
1 bottle of red wine
2 pints of bitter
1 pint of lager
2 pints of bitter

I am unsure whether it was the lager or the bitter which made me feel unwell.

Burney
10-24-2016, 10:35 AM
You had to rush off before you shít yourself? That's not the beautiful homecoming story I was hoping for, to be honest.

The image of La crouch-walking at the greatest speed his clenched buttocks will allow through cosmopolitan North London in constant fear of following through does please me, though. :hehe:

Burney
10-24-2016, 10:37 AM
I had lunch with a client on Friday; I drank:

2 pints of lager
1 bottle of red wine
2 pints of bitter
1 pint of lager
2 pints of bitter

I am unsure whether it was the lager or the bitter which made me feel unwell.

Ah, I can tell you what you did wrong there. You failed to have any spirits to settle the stomach. Schoolboy error. A Cognac or two would have sorted things.

Sir C
10-24-2016, 10:37 AM
The image of La crouch-walking at the greatest speed his clenched buttocks will allow through cosmopolitan North London in constant fear of following through does please me, though. :hehe:

:hehe: Sweating copiously and peering speculatively into hedges and alleyways...

Burney
10-24-2016, 10:45 AM
:hehe: Sweating copiously and peering speculatively into hedges and alleyways...

:nod: With that hunted look of a man who is starting to make those terrible calculations whereby the fear of getting caught defecating in public is rapidly being outstripped by the desperate necessity of relief.

Luis Anaconda
10-24-2016, 11:04 AM
:nod: With that hunted look of a man who is starting to make those terrible calculations whereby the fear of getting caught defecating in public is rapidly being outstripped by the desperate necessity of relief.

As much as I hate to ruin your fun, the problems didn't kick in til the middle of the night - it was more 4 in the morning when the problems kicked in. Let's just say I heard more of the cricket than I planned to

(and anyway - the walk home was up Holloway Road so I wouldn't really have been doing much damage to the place anyway

Ash
10-24-2016, 11:50 AM
As much as I hate to ruin your fun, the problems didn't kick in til the middle of the night - it was more 4 in the morning when the problems kicked in. Let's just say I heard more of the cricket than I planned to

(and anyway - the walk home was up Holloway Road so I wouldn't really have been doing much damage to the place anyway

I had a spot of heartburn that night. I blame the pint of Truman's Runner, which tasted a bit past it.