PDA

View Full Version : Everything Martin Keown says is innane and two out of three things he says is

Monty92
10-19-2016, 07:42 PM
abject idiocy.

Apart from that, good pundit.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
10-19-2016, 08:03 PM
abject idiocy.

A modern pundit?

Burney
10-19-2016, 08:38 PM
abject idiocy.

'Pundit' - from the Hindi 'Pandit' or 'wise man'/'scholar'. Quite how it got applied to football cùnts I'll never know.

Billy Goat Sverige
10-19-2016, 08:42 PM
abject idiocy.

I wish all our old players would just **** off and play golf or something and not go near a TV studio. I start to hate them whenever they do punditry or commentate :-(

Mo Britain less Europe
10-19-2016, 08:47 PM
What's with all the Keown hating? A man has the right to earn a crust.

Ash
10-19-2016, 10:54 PM
What's with all the Keown hating? A man has the right to earn a crust.

Well said, Mo.

Pokster
10-20-2016, 06:39 AM
abject idiocy.

You 2 should get on like a house on fire then

PSRB
10-20-2016, 08:05 AM
abject idiocy.

"Good challenge fromn Oxlade there, he's knee'd him right in the back" was a particular favourite of mine

TheCurly
10-20-2016, 09:48 AM
"Good challenge fromn Oxlade there, he's knee'd him right in the back" was a particular favourite of mine

The worst piece of punditry was Owen saying Ozil doesn't do it against the "big teams"

Sir C
10-20-2016, 09:53 AM
The worst piece of punditry was Owen saying Ozil doesn't do it against the "big teams"

My word, but Owen and Wright tied themselves into knots on the question of 'the no. 9'.

Alexis isn't a striker and neither is Theo, apparently. But Alexis can play as a striker because he's so good. But he isn't a striker, he doesn't have the strength of a striker. But he can play anywhere because he's so good. But you can't hope to challenge without a striker.

Then we scored 6.

TheCurly
10-20-2016, 09:55 AM
My word, but Owen and Wright tied themselves into knots on the question of 'the no. 9'.

Alexis isn't a striker and neither is Theo, apparently. But Alexis can play as a striker because he's so good. But he isn't a striker, he doesn't have the strength of a striker. But he can play anywhere because he's so good. But you can't hope to challenge without a striker.

Then we scored 6.

The look on the lad Smith's face just said
"what the fúck are you ON about?"

Luis Anaconda
10-20-2016, 10:15 AM

Then we scored 6.

Hang on - someone said that Alexis, a man who is built like a bull, isn't strong enough? Jesus wept, Sir C, Jesus did indeed weep

Sir C
10-20-2016, 10:18 AM
Hang on - someone said that Alexis, a man who is built like a bull, isn't strong enough? Jesus wept, Sir C, Jesus did indeed weep

:nod: Yes, noted Charles Atlas lookalike Michael Owen contended that Alexis lacks the strength of a no. 9. Even Wrighty looked a bit unsure of that one.

PSRB
10-20-2016, 12:35 PM

Quick reference link, if you ever need it that proves that comment is *******s http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mesut-ozil/bilanz/spieler/35664

Ash
10-20-2016, 12:46 PM
Quick reference link, if you ever need it that proves that comment is *******s http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mesut-ozil/bilanz/spieler/35664

How did Aston Villa get on that list? Yes, I know they won a European Cup, but still...

PSRB
10-20-2016, 12:57 PM
How did Aston Villa get on that list? Yes, I know they won a European Cup, but still...

It does, however, appear that he can't do it on a wet, Tuesday night in Stoke

Luis Anaconda
10-20-2016, 12:59 PM

Red card against Barca - well done, mö

Lar d'Arse
10-20-2016, 01:04 PM
That was my immediate reaction - three straight reds in his career - impressive!

redgunamo
10-20-2016, 01:04 PM
It does, however, appear that he can't do it on a wet, Tuesday night in Stoke

In fairness, neither can Stoke themselves nowadays.