PDA

View Full Version : Buon Pomeriggio

Pat Vegas
10-19-2016, 02:17 PM
I have eaten too much Italian food too many carbs.

Add this to the unusually high hotel toilet seat I have tore myself in a sensitive area. on the other hand I gave the bidet a go.

How do I fix this it's painful to walk or sit.

Thank you have a nice day. Ciao Bella

Burney
10-19-2016, 02:22 PM
I have eaten too much Italian food too many carbs.

Add this to the unusually high hotel toilet seat I have tore myself in a sensitive area. on the other hand I gave the bidet a go.

How do I fix this it's painful to walk or sit.

You have the piles, f? :-( Fear not, it comes to all men sooner or later. I once had to make an anguished call to Sir C on this matter from a hotel room in Birmingham.

I recommend those Anusol lozenge thingies that are shaped like torpedoes. You pop one up there and you'll be good as gold.

Pat Vegas
10-19-2016, 02:25 PM
You have the piles, f? :-( Fear not, it comes to all men sooner or later. I once had to make an anguished call to Sir C on this matter from a hotel room in Birmingham.

I recommend those Anusol lozenge thingies that are shaped like torpedoes. You pop one up there and you'll be good as gold.

I think it was just a large movement. Nothing feels out of place as such. just red raw.

Burney
10-19-2016, 02:29 PM
I think it was just a large movement. Nothing feels out of place as such. just red raw.

Nah, it'll be a haemorrhoid, you mark my words. No biggie. Get the lozenge chappies and you'll be right as ninepence in no time.

Is your Italian up to going into a chemist and explaining piles? Only I have images of you going in there, pointing at your arse while making a pained face and hilarity ensuing. :-(

Sir C
10-19-2016, 02:31 PM

:nono: Arsegrapes. b is correct.

Pat Vegas
10-19-2016, 02:32 PM
Nah, it'll be a haemorrhoid, you mark my words. No biggie. Get the lozenge chappies and you'll be right as ninepence in no time.

Is your Italian up to going into a chemist and explaining piles? Only I have images of you going in there, pointing at your arse while making a pained face and hilarity ensuing. :-(

:hehe: there is no shortages of chemists though they seem to be on every corner.
They even have Lloyds Farmacia.

I was surprised to see a Dominos Pizza in Milan. :sherlock:

Pat Vegas
10-19-2016, 02:32 PM
:nono: Arsegrapes. b is correct.

There was blood Sir C.

Sir C
10-19-2016, 02:33 PM
There was blood Sir C.

Yep, there would be. Fear not, down the farmacia with you and get yourself something to poke up your bottom. All will be well.

Pat Vegas
10-19-2016, 02:34 PM
Yep, there would be. Fear not, down the farmacia with you and get yourself something to poke up your bottom. All will be well.

:-( I had a nice dish the other day. I can't recall the name. looked like a meatloaf but definitely had some chicken in there.

Burney
10-19-2016, 02:38 PM
There was blood Sir C.

There will be blood. You have what is essentially trapped a small anus vein that swelled up due to being filled with blood.

They are an evolutionary downside of our insistence on standing upright apparently. No other animals get them for this reason.

Pat Vegas
10-19-2016, 02:43 PM
There will be blood. You have what is essentially trapped a small anus vein that swelled up due to being filled with blood.

They are an evolutionary downside of our insistence on standing upright apparently. No other animals get them for this reason.

:-( I am getting old.

Though this may have happened in the past but only lasted a couple of days.

Ash
10-19-2016, 02:45 PM

Good day to you. You have a PM. Not with medical advice though, for those who might have been curious.

Burney
10-19-2016, 02:50 PM
:-( I am getting old.

Though this may have happened in the past but only lasted a couple of days.

Not at all. My cousin got them when he was 15 due to not eating fruit or vegetables. I first got them after I had chemotherapy, while I think Sir C got them due to g-forces operating on his bottom or something.

Burney
10-19-2016, 02:53 PM
Good day to you. You have a PM. Not with medical advice though, for those who might have been curious.

The old Chalfonts are nothing to be ashamed of, a. You should share with the group.

Ash
10-19-2016, 03:11 PM
The old Chalfonts are nothing to be ashamed of, a. You should share with the group.

:hehe: This was most definitely a communication of a professional and commercial nature. Floyd was an expert on the grapes, of course. Too bad his last flounce hasn't worn off yet.