PDA

View Full Version : Lols. Julian Assange now being investigated for the online grooming

Sir C
10-18-2016, 10:06 AM
of an 8 year old girl.

Now one would suspect that a chap like him would be, you know, a bit of an expert with these computer things, and probably knows how to disguise his identity. Nevertheless, the authorities have decided he needs investigating for massive internetty perversions.

It just goes to show, really. If you fúck with the most powerful nations on earth, they will fúck you up. A brighter chap than Julian might have taken that into consideration. Daft bástárd,

Lols indeed.

Burney
10-18-2016, 10:13 AM
of an 8 year old girl.

Now one would suspect that a chap like him would be, you know, a bit of an expert with these computer things, and probably knows how to disguise his identity. Nevertheless, the authorities have decided he needs investigating for massive internetty perversions.

It just goes to show, really. If you fúck with the most powerful nations on earth, they will fúck you up. A brighter chap than Julian might have taken that into consideration. Daft bástárd,

Lols indeed.

At the risk of sounding a bit tinfoil hat, the timing of this is rather interesting, though. Just after he released info that makes Hillary look bad, I mean. All of a sudden he's grooming 8 year-olds and has his internet cut off. :rubchin:

TheCurly
10-18-2016, 10:15 AM
of an 8 year old girl.

Lols indeed.

Could be a stitch-up."Touts will be officially outed as preverts" as it nearly said on a gable wall round our way

Sir C
10-18-2016, 10:20 AM
Could be a stitch-up."Touts will be officially outed as preverts" as it nearly said on a gable wall round our way

There is not a single shred of doubt in my mind that it is a stitch up by the security services of one or more interested nations.

wd the security services of one or more interested nations.

Sir C
10-18-2016, 10:22 AM
At the risk of sounding a bit tinfoil hat, the timing of this is rather interesting, though. Just after he released info that makes Hillary look bad, I mean. All of a sudden he's grooming 8 year-olds and has his internet cut off. :rubchin:

:nod: A CIA / GCHQ joint exercise, one supposes.

I'm listening to Le Carré's 'Pigeon Tunnel. It's a quite superb collection of anecdotes, so far. Terrific stuff. Cor, but he is quite scathing about the security services...

Burney
10-18-2016, 10:23 AM
There is not a single shred of doubt in my mind that it is a stitch up by the security services of one or more interested nations.

wd the security services of one or more interested nations.

One wonders how they got Ecuador to play ball? Offered them something or perhaps the dear old Ecuadoreans are sick of having the pasty Aussie nonce cluttering up the place?

Sir C
10-18-2016, 10:28 AM
One wonders how they got Ecuador to play ball? Offered them something or perhaps the dear old Ecuadoreans are sick of having the pasty Aussie nonce cluttering up the place?

Gentlemen in grey suits cutting deals over lunch at the Savoy; or perhaps, given the Ecuadorean involvement, a bench in Green Park. Someone at 5 asks someone on the South American desk at SIS whether they have any product the Ecuadreans might be interested in; they have, of course, but obviously won't donate this to 'the *******s across the park' without some quid pro quo... the whole deal may depend on C granting permission for 5 to take over responsibility for Gibraltar, perhaps.

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 10:32 AM

I imagine the prospective payoff was the reason they welcomed him in in the first place.

Burney
10-18-2016, 10:37 AM
I imagine the prospective payoff was the reason they welcomed him in in the first place.

Oooh, you cynic, r. :hehe:

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 10:47 AM
Oooh, you cynic, r. :hehe:

Nothing cynical about shopping your principles around, imo. Especially if you're poor.

Mo Britain less Europe
10-18-2016, 11:30 AM
No sympathy for this s hithole.

Maybe Ecuador decided it was time to quit-o.