PDA

View Full Version : Ermmmm I'm not 100% sure United are ****e

TheCurly
10-18-2016, 09:46 AM
Obviously nowhere near their Ferguson level but I have an uneasy feeling they are going to challenge :-(

Luis Anaconda
10-18-2016, 09:53 AM
Obviously nowhere near their Ferguson level but I have an uneasy feeling they are going to challenge :-(

they have a fine squad but it doesn't really look like Mourinho knows what to do with it at the moment. All very well breaking transfer records but Pogba is a square peg in a round hole at the minute

TheCurly
10-18-2016, 09:55 AM
they have a fine squad but it doesn't really look like Mourinho knows what to do with it at the moment. All very well breaking transfer records but Pogba is a square peg in a round hole at the minute

John Cross is reporting this morning that José went a bit José after the press conference :-)

Burney
10-18-2016, 09:58 AM

I still maintain that Ibrahimovic was a very odd signing for someone who was trying to put his stamp on the club.

Luis Anaconda
10-18-2016, 09:59 AM
John Cross is reporting this morning that José went a bit José after the press conference :-)

Apparently walked back in to inform the press that Utd had 42% of possession not 35% like what Opta said. I imagine people laughed at him

Luis Anaconda
10-18-2016, 10:00 AM
I still maintain that Ibrahimovic was a very odd signing for someone who was trying to put his stamp on the club.
One of three players they bought who are represented by the same agent - not that I'm drawing any conclusions from that...

TheCurly
10-18-2016, 10:00 AM
Apparently walked back in to inform the press that Utd had 42% of possession not 35% like what Opta said. I imagine people laughed at him

LOL...He really is a silly cockwomble

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 10:03 AM

Very odd. Perhaps the club insisted? Same with Pogba, imo.

TheCurly
10-18-2016, 10:05 AM
Very odd. Perhaps the club insisted? Same with Pogba, imo.

Just wait until the fúckers play us :-( :-(

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 10:07 AM
Just wait until the fúckers play us :-( :-(

Oh, that won't help them; we will certainly be up there come May, in any case. Nobody's so sure about *them* though.

Tony C
10-18-2016, 10:09 AM
it's the same dog sh*t back 4 from last season....

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 10:59 AM
it's the same dog sh*t back 4 from last season....

In fairness, I like Bailly (on FIFA anyway) but our game against them will be like Leonard v Hagler back in the day; the little dog v The Postman. They have some pace but we actually play at speed. They seem big and slow, to me.

Mo Britain less Europe
10-18-2016, 11:22 AM
They are crap. Only got a point by parking the bus. Won;t win them the league.

They haven't given him full controi, they don't trust him not to f uck up. That means they don't have the players he needs.

Tony C
10-18-2016, 11:25 AM
Quite like Blackwell...in a Rob Holding / Callum Chambers sort of way :D

Mind you...De Gea is just about the best goal keeper on the planet so wouldn't surprise me if he shut us out...wouldn't be the first time a goalkeeper made a 20 saves in a game to deny us.

I think in the old days the likes of Neville, Keane and Scholes would've kicked us into submission but football was different then. Our lads should run through their midfield pretty easily...

Did anyone do the best Liverpool-United line up on the BBC site?

No McManaman????

I picked 9 United players with Gerrard and Fowler :o

to be honest it could've been all 11 being United.

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 11:45 AM
They are crap. Only got a point by parking the bus. Won;t win them the league.

They haven't given him full controi, they don't trust him not to f uck up. That means they don't have the players he needs.

Right. And I think the absolute last thing a manager wants is a hundred million pound player. Or anyway, a player with a hundred million pound price tag.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
10-18-2016, 11:52 AM
Right. And I think the absolute last thing a manager wants is a hundred million pound player. Or anyway, a player with a hundred million pound price tag.

Something that'll never worry AW. Wd AW :thumbup:

Luis Anaconda
10-18-2016, 11:58 AM

Mind you...De Gea is just about the best goal keeper on the planet so wouldn't surprise me if he shut us out...wouldn't be the first time a goalkeeper made a 20 saves in a game to deny us.

I think in the old days the likes of Neville, Keane and Scholes would've kicked us into submission but football was different then. Our lads should run through their midfield pretty easily...

No McManaman????

I wanted Irwin at left and right back but wouldn't let me choose that. Only Liverpool players I had in were Lawrenson, Souness and Dalglish

PSRB
10-18-2016, 12:07 PM

Fading force, who (along with Pogba) will clearly have a blinder against us

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 12:08 PM

No McManaman????

"Butch" Wilkins and ten other players, imo.

IUFG
10-18-2016, 12:09 PM
absolutely, c.

We'll rollover and have our tummies tickled by them.

Sir C
10-18-2016, 12:11 PM
I wanted Irwin at left and right back but wouldn't let me choose that. Only Liverpool players I had in were Lawrenson, Souness and Dalglish

No Robson?

Luis Anaconda
10-18-2016, 01:03 PM
No Robson?
No
I think a midfield trio of Keane, Souness and Charlton would probably be ok without him

Sir C
10-18-2016, 01:06 PM
No
I think a midfield trio of Keane, Souness and Charlton would probably be ok without him

I never saw Charlton so can't comment, really, but Robson was a better footballer than Keane, imo. Also tons harder. Proper English grit, see? Not your ghastly Cork knacker cheatingness.

Tony C
10-18-2016, 02:38 PM
Schmicheal

G Neville
Pallister
Stam
Irwin

Gerrard
Keane

Ronaldo
Scholes
Giggs

Fowler

would do for me....in the absence of McManaman & Ireland's favourite brother...Paul McGrath :)) gutted to leave out Yorke who turned them into treble winners.

Chief Arrowhead
10-18-2016, 10:29 PM

I am. sdsdsd

Mo Britain less Europe
10-19-2016, 10:16 AM
C unt

T wat
Bonehead
Thug
Legg Breaker

Ignoramus
Moron
Cheat
Sneak