PDA

View Full Version : Thank God neither Mourinho or Ibrahimovich never ended up with us.

Sir C
10-18-2016, 08:18 AM
An utterly repulsive pair of individuals, and no mistake.

Luis Anaconda
10-18-2016, 08:38 AM
An utterly repulsive pair of individuals, and no mistake.

You have to admire a manager who makes an €100 million player look like he has never seen a football before

If they lose or draw at Chelsea it will be 1 win in six league games. Shame they then play at home to Burnley after that

Burney
10-18-2016, 08:42 AM
You have to admire a manager who makes an €100 million player look like he has never seen a football before

If they lose or draw at Chelsea it will be 1 win in six league games. Shame they then play at home to Burnley after that

I really am starting to hope he's lost it - whatever 'it' is or was.

Brentwood
10-18-2016, 08:53 AM

What's happened to that Mkhitaryan chap they signed for about 26m? Hardly ever see him play for them. I think Pogba did one impressive thing all game, and that was a fairly decent cross to Zlatan at the far post. Apart from that, he looked really average

Luis Anaconda
10-18-2016, 08:55 AM

Seemed remarkably subdued last night. Unless they can somehow get Henrikh Mkhitaryan into the team somehow, they are really going to suffer from a lack of creativity. Pogba throws in a good long ball in amongst some shocking short passing and wayward long shots but they certainly have little subtelty. Even the Leicester demolition was down mainly to set pieces. I think they will struggle for Champions League again which is quite embarrassing given their layout on players

Mo Britain less Europe
10-18-2016, 09:06 AM
They won't make it to the CL. If Mourinho was ever appointed Arsenal manager I'd suspend my attendance at the stadium until he left.

Leicester have now been found out. Not a bad team but as challengers for the top spots - one-hit wonders. Wouldn't read too much into any demolishings of them. In fact, the disappointment is we only played them in the second game, away, when their cocks were still a-hoop.

World's End Stella
10-18-2016, 09:19 AM
Credit to the media for being critical of Mourinho's cynical tactics, Times gave him a pretty good kicking this morning. Of course, Robbie Savage thought he got it spot on.

Watching that Portuguese greaseball drag the Munichs down would be one of the most enjoyable things I've ever seen in football.

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 09:52 AM
They won't make it to the CL. If Mourinho was ever appointed Arsenal manager I'd suspend my attendance at the stadium until he left.

Leicester have now been found out. Not a bad team but as challengers for the top spots - one-hit wonders. Wouldn't read too much into any demolishings of them. In fact, the disappointment is we only played them in the second game, away, when their cocks were still a-hoop.

Leicester City haven't been found out so much as simply returned to being Leicester City, I reckon.

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 09:53 AM

*It* is "decent results", I think.

Mo Britain less Europe
10-18-2016, 11:27 AM
Leicester City haven't been found out so much as simply returned to being Leicester City, I reckon.

No, they still have some decent players. But they flew away last year because many - including an assortment of twa ts here - kept saying "it's only Leicester" whilst they went 10 points clear. "Bigger" teams insisted on trying to dominate them and batter them and got mugged instead. This happened throughout the first half of the season.

Now they are expected to boss games and they can't cope with it. See how they are pulling the stunt in Europe instead?

Tony C
10-18-2016, 11:32 AM
Imagine if Leicester get relegated....not the most impossible thing in the world.

Mo Britain less Europe
10-18-2016, 11:34 AM
Not impossible but there are some very poor teams in the league this season, especially when the going gets tough and injuries, suspensions mount.

Sunderland are certainties to go down, which leaves just two spots. People underestimate Fat Sam's achievement in keeping them up. I think that team might have been the worst in the history of the premier league at least.

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 11:40 AM
No, they still have some decent players. But they flew away last year because many - including an assortment of ****s here - kept saying "it's only Leicester" whilst they went 10 points clear. "Bigger" teams insisted on trying to dominate them and batter them and got mugged instead. This happened throughout the first half of the season.

Now they are expected to boss games and they can't cope with it. See how they are pulling the stunt in Europe instead?

Yep. Agree with that too.

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 11:41 AM
Not impossible but there are some very poor teams in the league this season, especially when the going gets tough and injuries, suspensions mount.

Sunderland are certainties to go down, which leaves just two spots. People underestimate Fat Sam's achievement in keeping them up. I think that team might have been the worst in the history of the premier league at least.

Amazing to think Sunderland have won about half-a-dozen league titles :-(

Gooner Canuck
10-18-2016, 12:24 PM
Credit to the media for being critical of Mourinho's cynical tactics, Times gave him a pretty good kicking this morning. Of course, Robbie Savage thought he got it spot on.

Watching that Portuguese greaseball drag the Munichs down would be one of the most enjoyable things I've ever seen in football.

I would love to see it happen but it's still early and there is too much talent there for them to sink too low, sadly.

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 12:25 PM
I would love to see it happen but it's still early and there is too much talent there for them to sink too low, sadly.

"Too low" is only fifth place though. It could certainly happen.

Lar d'Arse
10-18-2016, 02:35 PM
Amazing to think Sunderland have won about half-a-dozen league titles :-(

Amazing why?

Their last title was over 80 years ago - hardly relevant to their current side.

Villa have seven and are in the Championship.

Ask fans of Wolves, Blackburn, Newcastle, Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday etc - all multiple winners and all outside the top division.

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 02:47 PM
Amazing why?

Ask fans of Wolves, Blackburn, Newcastle, Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday etc - all multiple winners and all outside the top division.

Right. Amazing that that's how it goes.

Ash
10-18-2016, 03:40 PM
Right. Amazing that that's how it goes.

Let's hope that in 80 years time people say "amazing that Man Utd won about 19 league titles" or how ever many it is. I refuse to look it up.

Mo Britain less Europe
10-18-2016, 04:38 PM
Amazing why?

Can any other country boast two European Cup winners outside their top division?

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 04:57 PM
Let's hope that in 80 years time people say "amazing that Man Utd won about 19 league titles" or how ever many it is. I refuse to look it up.

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4877318.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Manchester-United-v-Newcastle.jpg

redgunamo
10-18-2016, 04:58 PM
Can any other country boast two European Cup winners outside their top division?

No. Or five different winners.