PDA

View Full Version : Wedding story

TheCurly
10-17-2016, 01:48 PM
A friend of a friend of a friend had asked me to DJ at her wedding ie no idea who she was).Four hour round trip to the wilds of Fermanagh.
So,I'm setting up in the reception room before the guests arrive and in walks the groom.
"can I square you up now mate?" says he
"no problem,whatever suits you" replies I
He hands me £80.00.
"it was 180.00 mate" I tell him
"no,no the wife says you told her 80"
"mate,probably cost me 80.00 in petrol,I told her 180.00"
Off he goes to consult with the blushing bride.A few minutes later she storms in and starts having a right dig at me.
"Don't you dare try and ruin my big day you bastárd" etc etc
Fine I say,give me the 80.00

Fast forward to the first dance and I ask the bride and groom up.Gather all the guests around the dancefloor with cameras for the big moment.
Turn speakers up to their full volume,slip on Anarchy In The UK tell them all to fúck off and quickly packed my gear away.
#karma

Brentwood
10-17-2016, 01:55 PM
A friend of a friend of a friend had asked me to DJ at her wedding ie no idea who she was).Four hour round trip to the wilds of Fermanagh.
So,I'm setting up in the reception room before the guests arrive and in walks the groom.
He hands me £80.00.
Off he goes to consult with the blushing bride.A few minutes later she storms in and starts having a right dig at me.

Fast forward to the first dance and I ask the bride and groom up.Gather all the guests around the dancefloor with cameras for the big moment.
Turn speakers up to their full volume,slip on Anarchy In The UK tell them all to fúck off and quickly packed my gear away.
#karma

Fantastic :clap:

I was watching Graham Norton last night and a guest said that the groom asked everybody to turn their plates over and if there was a red sticker, to remain standing. He then announced that everyone standing had ****ed his new wife behind his back and told his new wife to **** off before leaving :hehe:

Edit: Just saw your post below. Thought it was a great story when I heard it

Ash
10-17-2016, 02:03 PM
He hands me £80.00.

#karma

Couldn't you not have just presented the contract she'd signed to clear up the unfortunate misunderstanding?

TheCurly
10-17-2016, 02:06 PM
Couldn't you not have just presented the contract she'd signed to clear up the unfortunate misunderstanding?

A verbal agreement,A