PDA

View Full Version : I can't decidse whether to watch Liverpool Manyoo.

Sir C
10-17-2016, 10:42 AM
Do they still have players who are likely to kick lumps out of each other in an entertaining fashion?

Burney
10-17-2016, 10:48 AM
Do they still have players who are likely to kick lumps out of each other in an entertaining fashion?

It's one of those awful "I want both sides to lose" jobs, isn't it? The ideal scenario is a scoreless draw, injuries, a mass brawl and a total Mourinho meltdown.

Sir C
10-17-2016, 10:51 AM
It's one of those awful "I want both sides to lose" jobs, isn't it? The ideal scenario is a scoreless draw, injuries, a mass brawl and a total Mourinho meltdown.

Yes. I rarely watch games in which we are not involved, but in the past this one had the potential for violence, at least. I suppose Mourinho and Klopp coming to blows isn't outwith the bounds of possibility.

barrybueno
10-17-2016, 10:52 AM
Change the 0-0 to a 6-0 dipper win and I think you're there :thumbup:

Burney
10-17-2016, 10:54 AM
Yes. I rarely watch games in which we are not involved, but in the past this one had the potential for violence, at least. I suppose Mourinho and Klopp coming to blows isn't outwith the bounds of possibility.

Obviously, a Man U loss would be highly amusing, since it would put the pressure back on Mourinho (and we know how well he deals with pressure :hehe: ), but the prospect of a successful Liverpool side actually turns my stomach. :-(

Burney
10-17-2016, 10:56 AM

Ugh, no. Happy scousers. Yuck. :puke:

Can we not settle on the ideal scenario being a tactical nuclear strike on Anfield?

redgunamo
10-17-2016, 10:57 AM

Got to be done really. Biggest game in English league football and a' that. At a guess, there's only two or three bigger in Europe.

Ash
10-17-2016, 10:57 AM

I was trying to explain to a Palace fan I work with why, despite my dislike of Man Utd and their vile manager, and soft spot for the mad German, Liverpool winning the league would be even worse than Man Utd winning it. At the moment Leicester have won the PL more than Liverpool, and that's something to savour.

But having said all that, a humiliation for Mourinho and subsequent meltdown would be great fun.

Sir C
10-17-2016, 10:58 AM
I was trying to explain to a Palace fan I work with why, despite my dislike of Man Utd and their vile manager, and soft spot for the mad German, Liverpool winning the league would be even worse than Man Utd winning it. At the moment Leicester have won the PL more than Liverpool, and that's something to savour.

But having said all that, a humiliation for Mourinho and subsequent meltdown would be great fun.

Look, how many times must this be explained? Liverpool are not winning the league this season. Manyoo aren't. Man City? No hope. Spurs? :hehe:

The Sticky has spoken.

Mo Britain less Europe
10-17-2016, 10:59 AM
Yes I think is is one (bit like Arsenal v Scum) where the players for once feel pressure from the fans to either perform or sell themselves dearly.

I hate Manu far more than I could ever hate Liverpool and Mourinho is the worst thing in football. So I'll be happy with Manu losing provided they kick lumps out of Liverpool and get players from both sides sent off.

Viva Prat Vegas
10-17-2016, 11:35 AM

I will have a bet on Klopps glasses breaking in the 78th minute