PDA

View Full Version : To describe the northern woman I just hung up on as retarded would be grossly unfair

World's End Stella
10-14-2016, 09:10 AM
to retarded people.

F*ck me but was this woman thick. How hard can it be to make an appointment for my son at a barber shop? Why couldn't I just call the people at the barber shop as people who cut hair for a living are probably intellectual giants compared to this woman? And why did they decide to employ a woman who is meant to do this for all of their barber shops but who is so thick that isn't capable of using a computer let alone an application running on a computer? Couldn't they hear from her accent that she's northern?

And what's more, given how northern she was, what the f*ck was she doing attempting this whole 'employment' thing anyway?

WES is unhappy. :-(

Pokster
10-14-2016, 09:14 AM
to retarded people.

F*ck me but was this woman thick. How hard can it be to make an appointment for my son at a barber shop? Why couldn't I just call the people at the barber shop as people who cut hair for a living are probably intellectual giants compared to this woman? And why did they decide to employ a woman who is meant to do this for all of their barber shops but who is so thick that isn't capable of using a computer let alone an application running on a computer? Couldn't they hear from her accent that she's northern?

And what's more, given how northern she was, what the f*ck was she doing attempting this whole 'employment' thing anyway?

She probably realised she was talking to a ****?

Ash
10-14-2016, 09:22 AM
She probably realised she was talking to a ****?

Bowling, Poks. You're on good form this morning.

Pokster
10-14-2016, 09:23 AM
[QUOTE=Ash;4132769]Bowling, Poks. You're on good form this morning.[/QUOT
A turing wicket and I just gave it some air

Burney
10-14-2016, 09:27 AM
to retarded people.

Be honest: having to deal with hairdressers makes you sad, doesn't it? :-(

World's End Stella
10-14-2016, 09:39 AM
Bowling, Poks. You're on good form this morning.

Calling someone a c*nt is cutting edge wit for you, Ash? You seem easily amused

World's End Stella
10-14-2016, 09:40 AM

Not at all, I take great pride in how handsome my son is with his full head of hair.

Northern thickos I am less taken with. Stupid cow that she was.

Lar d'Arse
10-14-2016, 09:40 AM

WES - you must have admired the excellent delivery even if the message may have offended you.

World's End Stella
10-14-2016, 09:42 AM
WES - you must have admired the excellent delivery even if the message may have offended you.

It didn't offend me, Lar. I just thought it was really banal. No surprise that it came from Pokster.

Ash
10-14-2016, 09:43 AM

Context is everything.

Pokster
10-14-2016, 09:44 AM
It didn't offend me, Lar. I just thought it was really banal. No surprise that it came from Pokster.

You have to aim your comments at the target audience, and seeing as you are a plastic a sense of humour is likely to be missing

World's End Stella
10-14-2016, 10:08 AM
You have to aim your comments at the target audience, and seeing as you are a plastic a sense of humour is likely to be missing

I find that equally banal. First you just say 'yeah but you're a c*nt' and then you use 'yeah but you're just a plastic' and I expect you meant 'plastic yank'.

I mean, it's hardly creative, is it?

Pokster
10-14-2016, 10:12 AM
I find that equally banal. First you just say 'yeah but you're a c*nt' and then you use 'yeah but you're just a plastic' and I expect you meant 'plastic yank'.

I mean, it's hardly creative, is it?

As I said, you have to aim your comments at the target audience, and from what I know about you, humour isn't high on your CV (FFS you even dislike Boycott)

redgunamo
10-14-2016, 10:31 AM
Context is everything.

And timing.

PSRB
10-14-2016, 12:52 PM

Who on Earth makes an appointment for a barbers?

World's End Stella
10-14-2016, 12:57 PM
Who on Earth makes an appointment for a barbers?

That's a fair question. However, in this particular case, I happen to be picking up the boy from his school at noon on Saturday and the car picks us up for our flight to the UAE at 5pm and the barbers in question often has a 1 hour waiting period.

So I was hoping to make it as quick as possible. Sadly, thanks to this absurdly thick northerner, I shall have to wait in the queue with the lad for some time. :-(

Luis Anaconda
10-14-2016, 01:00 PM
And timing.

and tim.. oh bugger

TheCurly
10-14-2016, 02:49 PM
That's a fair question. However, in this particular case, I happen to be picking up the boy from his school at noon on Saturday and the car picks us up for our flight to the UAE at 5pm and the barbers in question often has a 1 hour waiting period.

So I was hoping to make it as quick as possible. Sadly, thanks to this absurdly thick northerner, I shall have to wait in the queue with the lad for some time. :-(

He is a child.Cut it yourself and tell him to fúcking deal with it

redgunamo
10-14-2016, 02:58 PM
and tim.. oh bugger

looooooooooooool.

Sir C
10-14-2016, 03:02 PM

The Emirates lounge at Heathrow should have a hairdresser. Assuming you're in First, obviously.

World's End Stella
10-14-2016, 03:04 PM
The Emirates lounge at Heathrow should have a hairdresser. Assuming you're in First, obviously.

I'm only flying business on the way back, sadly. :-(

Sir C
10-14-2016, 03:05 PM
I'm only flying business on the way back, sadly. :-(

Wait, you don't mean you're going out... :gulp: economy?

What the fúck is going on?

World's End Stella
10-14-2016, 03:24 PM
Wait, you don't mean you're going out... :gulp: economy?

What the fúck is going on?

Sadly, yes. However we are going with Emirates on the A380 and as far as economy goes it really is very good. And given that we'll spend 90% of the flight asleep I couldn't justify the cost of upgrading all four of us for the way there.

Plus, the other three members of my family are short arses, what do they need the additional room for?

Sir C
10-14-2016, 03:30 PM
Sadly, yes. However we are going with Emirates on the A380 and as far as economy goes it really is very good. And given that we'll spend 90% of the flight asleep I couldn't justify the cost of upgrading all four of us for the way there.

Plus, the other three members of my family are short arses, what do they need the additional room for?

Fúcking hell.

I've literally never heard anything like it. "as far as economy goes it really is very good." I don't even know where to start on this. You realise you'll be down the back with the punters, do you? Christ. Imagine the smell!

And don't get me started on going to the fúcking UAE. The world's dullest, vulgar, slave-abusing holiday destination. All the culture of a council estate but twice the cruelty.

You've ruined my whole weekend with this story.