PDA

View Full Version : Fash-esque post - Worst TV program you continue to watch?

PSRB
10-13-2016, 01:00 PM
These are more than just a guilty pleasure. I really have no idea why I watch either (well perhaps the female leads have something to do with it)

Hooten and the Lady
Death in Paradise

Burney
10-13-2016, 01:10 PM
These are more than just a guilty pleasure. I really have no idea why I watch either (well perhaps the female leads have something to do with it)

Hooten and the Lady
Death in Paradise

I watched Victoria all the way through despite absolutely nothing happening at all.

redgunamo
10-13-2016, 01:15 PM

Hooten and the Lady
Death in Paradise

Is D in P the one with Face, from the A-Team in it, as a private investigator on the run from his debts and forced to set up shop out of the way in Hawaii? It had that Catherine Oxenberg sauce bottle in it?

I thought the show didn't get past the trailer :rubchin:

Burney
10-13-2016, 01:16 PM
Is D in P the one with Face, from the A-Team in it, as a private investigator on the run from his debts and forced to set up shop out of the way in Hawaii? It had that Catherine Oxenberg sauce bottle in it?

I thought the show didn't get past the trailer :rubchin:

You haven't watched telly since they cancelled Miami Vice, have you, r? :hehe:

redgunamo
10-13-2016, 01:21 PM
You haven't watched telly since they cancelled Miami Vice, have you, r? :hehe:

No, I suppose I haven't :hehe:

TheCurly
10-13-2016, 01:24 PM

Hooten and the Lady
Death in Paradise

I'm slightly obsessed with The One Show
I guess I have always wanted to know of the nesting habits of the Blue Tit,the origin of the song I Believe In A Thing Called Love or if one gets more or less wet if one runs through a rain storm.

redgunamo
10-13-2016, 01:24 PM
Although, saying that, Death in Paradise appears to have been based on the same premise

"British detective Richard Poole (Ben Miller) is assigned to investigate a murder on the fictional paradise island of Saint Marie in the Caribbean. After he successfully finds the murderer, he is reluctantly required by his supervisors to stay on as the detective inspector (DI) of the island, solving new cases as they appear, and being the object of many fish-out-of-water jokes."

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose and a' that.

Burney
10-13-2016, 01:27 PM
I'm slightly obsessed with The One Show
I guess I have always wanted to know of the nesting habits of the Blue Tit,the origin of the song I Believe In A Thing Called Love or if one gets more or less wet if one runs through a rain storm.
I find The One Show completely bewildering. What is it for? Who is it for? Why does Gyles Brandreth keep happening? :-(

TheCurly
10-13-2016, 01:29 PM
I find The One Show completely bewildering. What is it for? Who is it for? Why does Gyles Brandreth keep happening? :-(

I think that's the 'appeal'
Not a scooby where they are going next

Brentwood
10-13-2016, 01:45 PM
I think that's the 'appeal'
Not a scooby where they are going next

I like the welsh bint with big charlies

TheCurly
10-13-2016, 01:49 PM

That's the thing with TV young lassies.
Without their nice clobber every day and the slap laid on you'd probably walk past them in the street.Agree about the fun bags tho

TheCurly
10-13-2016, 01:49 PM
That's the thing with TV young lassies.
Without their nice clobber every day and the slap laid on you'd probably walk past them in the street.Agree about the fun bags tho

ps....locker room banter

redgunamo
10-13-2016, 01:53 PM
ps....locker room banter

lol.

Pic?

Burney
10-13-2016, 01:54 PM

I got confused. Wasn't there an almost identical-looking celtic tart there before? Was it just a like-for-like?

And who is that oddly-accented jumper-clad fellow who looks like he's wandered in from the Blue Peter studio?

TheCurly
10-13-2016, 01:55 PM
lol.

Pic?

As requested

Pat Vegas
10-13-2016, 02:01 PM

It reminds me of Blue Peter for grown ups.
It's a good format but the show could be better.

redgunamo
10-13-2016, 02:04 PM
Not really. She's nice.

As requested

World's End Stella
10-13-2016, 02:09 PM
I watched Victoria all the way through despite absolutely nothing happening at all.

Yeah but I'm a big fan of the bint that played her. Very pleasant.

World's End Stella
10-13-2016, 02:11 PM
Oh and in answer to PRSB's question, I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.

Always nice sauce about and always entertaining, no matter how juvenile the entertainment is.

Plus, I like Ant n Dec. There, I said it.

Viva Prat Vegas
10-13-2016, 02:13 PM
I like the One Show topics
Last week Gyles Badbreath travelled to meet the 5th dullest family in Swansea

PSRB
10-13-2016, 03:08 PM
Oh and in answer to PRSB's question, I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.

Always nice sauce about and always entertaining, no matter how juvenile the entertainment is.

Plus, I like Ant n Dec. There, I said it.

I do too, I'll happily admit to enjoying the show though

PSRB
10-13-2016, 03:10 PM
I got confused. Wasn't there an almost identical-looking celtic tart there before? Was it just a like-for-like?

And who is that oddly-accented jumper-clad fellow who looks like he's wandered in from the Blue Peter studio?

Same chap that does Countryfile and oddly, any gymnastics commentary :shrug: