PDA

View Full Version : AW on Ramsey

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
10-13-2016, 09:23 AM
(sorry to interrupt the roast dinner, waltzing and war chat)
“He has worked very hard, he’s had a few little, little setbacks, but he’s not far away now.

“Next week will come too early. It’s a bit of vicious circle, he had a setback, we rested him. The longer that goes on the more you have to dedicate time to rebuilding his fitness.

“It’s more the time it takes to rebuild his fitness. We’ve decided to give him a complete pre-season now, even if it means he’ll miss a few more games.”

Ff sake :hehe:

Sir C
10-13-2016, 09:25 AM
(sorry to interrupt the roast dinner, waltzing and war chat)
“He has worked very hard, he’s had a few little, little setbacks, but he’s not far away now.

“Next week will come too early. It’s a bit of vicious circle, he had a setback, we rested him. The longer that goes on the more you have to dedicate time to rebuilding his fitness.

“It’s more the time it takes to rebuild his fitness. We’ve decided to give him a complete pre-season now, even if it means he’ll miss a few more games.”

Ff sake :hehe:

Sorry, 71, I've missed the joke. Which bit's funny?

10-13-2016, 09:27 AM
Sorry, 71, I've missed the joke. Which bit's funny?

None of it. Wenger Out!

Sir C
10-13-2016, 09:32 AM
None of it. Wenger Out!

But it looks perfectly reasonable. Surely in the past we've suffered from having to rush players back before they were 100% ready? And now we have more options, we can afford to prepare Ramsey for his return with more caution.

I'd say it's all good.

10-13-2016, 09:36 AM
But it looks perfectly reasonable. Surely in the past we've suffered from having to rush players back before they were 100% ready? And now we have more options, we can afford to prepare Ramsey for his return with more caution.

I'd say it's all good.
Never mind all that. It's the "Wengerisms" that get me. He's been here 20 years, just tell the press to fùck off and mind their own.

redgunamo
10-13-2016, 09:44 AM

I'd say it's all good.

And all that could still happen anyway, of course. The business is mighty complicated, that's for sure. Primarily, it seems to me, because nobody seems to really know just what 100% ready actually means and, indeed, if such a thing even exists.

Naturally, the wise manager must hedge.

10-13-2016, 09:47 AM
And all that could still happen anyway, of course. The business is mighty complicated, that's for sure. Primarily, it seems to me, because nobody seems to really know just what 100% ready actually means and, indeed, if such a thing even exists.

Naturally, the wise manager must hedge.

:nod: "I am afraid that Aaron will be unlikely to feature again this season".

Ash
10-13-2016, 01:09 PM
:nod: "I am afraid that Aaron will be unlikely to feature again this season".

I still can't get over Chris Coleman moaning at Arsenal for damaging 'his' player. Almost blew an irony fuse.

redgunamo
10-13-2016, 02:05 PM
I still can't get over Chris Coleman moaning at Arsenal for damaging 'his' player. Almost blew an irony fuse.

They would've won the Euros if it hadn't been for us.

Well done us, imo.