PDA

View Full Version : ToiletWimb. Are you one of these blokes

Pat Vegas
10-11-2016, 12:07 PM
who doesn't lock the door when using a toilet cubicle. :furious:

So you walk into one and there is come **** there with his cock out.

2ndly Some people have different toilet set etiquette.
Mine is leave it open at all times. I don't put the seat up I don't put the lid down.

Why do you put the lid down? embarrassed you took a ****? Now I have to come along and pick it up.

Always odd when you have guests come around and you go to the bathroom and find the seat in some weird position.

If you can guess I just walked in on someone and I want to knock him out. As I don't like him anyway. I should have smacked him in the back of the head.

Burney
10-11-2016, 12:33 PM

Mine is leave it open at all times. I don't put the seat up I don't put the lid down.

Why do you put the lid down? embarrassed you took a ****? Now I have to come along and pick it up.

Always odd when you have guests come around and you go to the bathroom and find the seat in some weird position.

If you can guess I just walked in on someone and I want to knock him out. As I don't like him anyway. I should have smacked him in the back of the head.

It's bad feng shui to keep your lid up. All the money flows away, apparently.

I was told this by my ex mother-in-law. :-\

Pat Vegas
10-11-2016, 12:36 PM
It's bad feng shui to keep your lid up. All the money flows away, apparently.

I was told this by my ex mother-in-law. :-\

That's what I've been doing wrong.
I'll give it a try.

My mate won't sleep in a room with his feet facing the door he says it's how they take you out when you are dead.

Ash
10-11-2016, 01:30 PM

Because it's a lid. I presume you have removed the lid on your home toilet to save yourself the possible discomfort of seeing it closed.

Brentwood
10-11-2016, 01:32 PM

What about the wons who walk out of a trap, straight past the sinks. Imagine taking a **** and not washing your hands. I'd sentence these people to community service if I had my way