PDA

View Full Version : Fúck me! UKIP were right

TheCurly
10-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Under Ms May's proposals for foreign nationals to report as such to their employers,I,as an Irish passport holder,shall have to report myself as a foreign national to my boss.Whom is also a foreign national.
Bloody foreigners HAVE taken all the jobs

Pat Vegas
10-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Under Ms May's proposals for foreign nationals to report as such to their employers,I,as an Irish passport holder,shall have to report myself as a foreign national to my boss.Whom is also a foreign national.
Bloody foreigners HAVE taken all the jobs

Thing is they haven't thought this through. They blame a influx of eastern European types taking all the jobs.
Well they don't need to do that anymore loads of companies are moving their services to eastern europe.

TheCurly
10-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Thing is they haven't thought this through. They blame a influx of eastern European types taking all the jobs.
Well they don't need to do that anymore loads of companies are moving their services to eastern europe.

Personally I see the whole Brexit thing as one big elaborate ploy to finally solve the "Irish question"
Make it soooooo complicated that they just tell us to fúck off.
It's on,f #32 :cloud9:

Mo Britain less Europe
10-07-2016, 09:12 PM
Personally I see the whole Brexit thing as one big elaborate ploy to finally solve the "Irish question"
Make it soooooo complicated that they just tell us to fúck off.
It's on,f #32 :cloud9:

The Irish question was solved the minute Dundalk got that point.

Actually, seriously speaking why doesn't Ireland just rejoin UK? Better for all of us.