PDA

View Full Version : I finally got around to watching thon Amy fillum

TheCurly
10-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Wee girl was surrounded by utter ****s :-(

Burney
10-07-2016, 01:37 PM

Yeah, but she was a bit of a cùnt as well, wasn't she?

TheCurly
10-07-2016, 01:40 PM
Yeah, but she was a bit of a cùnt as well, wasn't she?

Not at first.Then the money came :-(

Sir C
10-07-2016, 01:41 PM

The whole thing was a writhing sáck of ****itude, c. The environment, her family, her friends, the industry, the media covering it and, perhaps inevitably, herself.

Mind you, there must be a special circle of hell reserved for thon Libertines bloke ****.

Sir C
10-07-2016, 01:43 PM

I beg your pardon. I won't hear a bad word said about the lucre.

Lovely, dirty, filthy lucre :cloud9:

Ash
10-07-2016, 01:43 PM

One of the few industries where "success" can be worse than "failure".

Burney
10-07-2016, 01:46 PM
The whole thing was a writhing sáck of ****itude, c. The environment, her family, her friends, the industry, the media covering it and, perhaps inevitably, herself.

Mind you, there must be a special circle of hell reserved for thon Libertines bloke ****.

I'd say her father is worse. Bringing a reality show camera crew to his daughter who's on holiday and clearly in serious trouble is lower than a snake's belly.

Burney
10-07-2016, 01:48 PM

Oh, I don't know. Fame-hungry stage school brats don't tend to be sweet and nice.

Sir C
10-07-2016, 01:49 PM
I'd say her father is worse. Bringing a reality show camera crew to his daughter who's on holiday and clearly in serious trouble is lower than a snake's belly.

Hard to choose between them, really. There's the junkie she married to consider, as well. **** of the first order, also.

I always thought Camden was just about the most repulsive place on God's earth; that documentary confirmed it.

Burney
10-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Hard to choose between them, really. There's the junkie she married to consider, as well. **** of the first order, also.

I always thought Camden was just about the most repulsive place on God's earth; that documentary confirmed it.

It is a grubby little shíthole. Always has been as far as I've been able to tell.

SWv2
10-07-2016, 02:00 PM

The bit in rehab was quite sad.

Didn't watch the whole thing in the end.

Sir C
10-07-2016, 02:00 PM
It is a grubby little shíthole. Always has been as far as I've been able to tell.

Obviously, one grades an environment or district by the likelihood of encountering a white man with dreads, which scientific method has confirmed to me that Camden and Brighton are, by some distance, fouler than the devil's ánus.

TheCurly
10-07-2016, 02:02 PM

Missing father's that suddenly want contact with their now famous offspring :-(
"I'm not interested in their money"

Lion bastárds

redgunamo
10-07-2016, 03:06 PM

Harsh on money, imo. Some people are just ****s. If anything, money makes it better.

redgunamo
10-07-2016, 03:08 PM

I literally bumped into Tim Westwood there, which says it all, I think.

redgunamo
10-07-2016, 03:48 PM
One of the few industries where "success" can be worse than "failure".

And you call yourself a commie :-(

It's shocking the way the rich have managed to convince everyone that money is the root of all evil and people are better off without it.

Thing is, everyone discovers the truth eventually, but too late, so there's nothing left to do about it but moaning and envy and sour grapes.

Ash
10-07-2016, 03:59 PM
And you call yourself a commie :-(

It's shocking the way the rich have managed to convince everyone that money is the root of all evil and people are better off without it.

Thing is, everyone discovers the truth eventually, but too late, so there's nothing left to do about it but moaning and envy and sour grapes.

I don't call myself a commie, and I wasn't thinking about the money, actually. I don't have a problem with that side of it. It's the egomania, the hangers-on, the bull****. Divas are bad enough when they haven't 'made it'. I've worked with some very talented musicians, and I've worked with accountants. On the whole the accountants are nicer people.

redgunamo
10-07-2016, 04:41 PM
I wasn't picking on *you*, you're alright. It's the other *******s :-)

I don't call myself a commie, and I wasn't thinking about the money, actually. I don't have a problem with that side of it. It's the egomania, the hangers-on, the bull****. Divas are bad enough when they haven't 'made it'. I've worked with some very talented musicians, and I've worked with accountants. On the whole the accountants are nicer people.

eastgermanautos
10-08-2016, 06:05 PM

Wait, you're talking about Camden close to Regent's Park? I quite liked walking through there a couple weeks back.

eastgermanautos
10-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Wait, you're talking about Camden close to Regent's Park? I quite liked walking through there a couple weeks back.

Regent's Park itself is dope as fvck.

eastgermanautos
10-08-2016, 06:07 PM

I liked Kensington more, mind you. Even though it's Chelsea-adjacent.

Brentwood
10-10-2016, 08:44 AM

I don't know how he sleeps at night that fella. He released his own album shortly after her death I seem to remember? I like how the film portrayed him in this way

Burney
10-10-2016, 09:11 AM
I don't know how he sleeps at night that fella. He released his own album shortly after her death I seem to remember? I like how the film portrayed him in this way

In a certain type of person, the desire for fame and acclaim just seems to supersede all other normal human impulses. When such people are successful, we applaud them for it. When they are not, we despise them.