PDA

View Full Version : The South American qualifying group is amongst the most ridiculous of FIFA's many

Mo Britain less Europe
10-07-2016, 10:39 AM
ridiculous ideas.

Designed to ensure there is no world cup without Brazil and Argentina.

Burney
10-07-2016, 10:40 AM
ridiculous ideas.

Why would you want a World Cup without Brazil or Argentina? :shrug:

SWv2
10-07-2016, 10:48 AM
ridiculous ideas.

I tend to agree with them. Wd FIFA.

TheCurly
10-07-2016, 10:53 AM
ridiculous ideas.

I've watched Haiti at a world cup Mo.It wasn't pretty

Pat Vegas
10-07-2016, 10:53 AM
ridiculous ideas.

I know I moan but you seem to get stressed over odd things Mo.

Burney
10-07-2016, 10:58 AM
I've watched Haiti at a world cup Mo.It wasn't pretty

Haiti's gonna Hait :shrug:

Ash
10-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Haiti's gonna Hait :shrug:

Good areas, Burnley.

Luis Anaconda
10-07-2016, 11:14 AM
I tend to agree with them. Wd FIFA.

Indeed - and quite what system wouldn't ensure they qualify when four teams from 10 in South America do anyway, I don't know. Brazil and Argentina in one group with one to go through and all the the rest in the other :shrug:

TheCurly
10-07-2016, 11:18 AM
Indeed - and quite what system wouldn't ensure they qualify when four teams from 10 in South America do anyway, I don't know. Brazil and Argentina in one group with one to go through and all the the rest in the other :shrug:

Consider the birds LA
By that I mean,take a look at the last Euros.Did we miss Holland not being there? Footballistically no.But there is no better sight that half a ground of Oranjes (can't believe I said that)

SWv2
10-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Consider the birds LA
By that I mean,take a look at the last Euros.Did we miss Holland not being there? Footballistically no.But there is no better sight that half a ground of Oranjes (can't believe I said that)

Jesus Mary and Joseph.

redgunamo
10-07-2016, 11:23 AM
Good areas, Burnley.

:nod: #BIGBERNI

TheCurly
10-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Jesus Mary and Joseph.

The Orange Order are going to mass now,SW.
:handsacrossthebarricades:

Luis Anaconda
10-07-2016, 11:26 AM
Consider the birds LA
Are you quite all right, c?

SWv2
10-07-2016, 11:38 AM
The Orange Order are going to mass now,SW.
:handsacrossthebarricades:

I was at mass two weeks ago, on Wednesday of this week and will be there on Sunday again.

Cannot say I saw one Rangers jersey to be honest with you.

Mo Britain less Europe
10-07-2016, 09:18 PM
1970 is often sonsidered the best world cup ever.

Guess what? NO ARGENTINA!!!

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-08-2016, 01:32 AM
ridiculous ideas.

Just out of interest, what are these rules?

Last time I looked (maybe a few WCs back) it was one group and the top 4 or 5 went through. How have they changed it to make it easier?

But more to the point, is it good or bad for Alexis? Don't care about any other cünts.

barrybueno
10-08-2016, 05:55 AM
toopovb p57issevb d
57ivb rykeRYKRYKRYKVB FN,EADVB
57i
57i57i57i@~L?:432157i57i57ii57i
57itujghmfn,ryktujvb ghmrykvb vb ghmrykvb rykerykvb oarykdvb 57isvb wetujvb

my keyboard was slightly broken with some wine...

Mo Britain less Europe
10-08-2016, 08:42 AM
Just out of interest, what are these rules?

Last time I looked (maybe a few WCs back) it was one group and the top 4 or 5 went through. How have they changed it to make it easier?

But more to the point, is it good or bad for Alexis? Don't care about any other cünts.

It's that same system. That's what makes it easier. Firsy four qualify and 5th normally ends up having to pla-pff with the Solomon Islands or someone like that so effectively 5 out of 10 go through. Brazial n Argentina are never going to finish 6th are they?

Not good for Alexis. Where in previous competitions a team would have played 4 or 6 games they now play 18!!!

Luis Anaconda
10-10-2016, 08:44 AM
It's that same system. That's what makes it easier. Firsy four qualify and 5th normally ends up having to pla-pff with the Solomon Islands or someone like that so effectively 5 out of 10 go through. Brazial n Argentina are never going to finish 6th are they?

Not good for Alexis. Where in previous competitions a team would have played 4 or 6 games they now play 18!!!

Well they're not all that likely to finish outside the top four and since four teams are always going to qualify automatically any system is likely to see them go through. Uruguay are the big beneficiaries - having qualified through the play-offs for the last four world cups. Agree on the annoying number of games though

redgunamo
10-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Well they're not all that likely to finish outside the top four and since four teams are always going to qualify automatically any system is likely to see them go through. Uruguay are the big beneficiaries - having qualified through the play-offs for the last four world cups. Agree on the annoying number of games though

I told you, didn't I. Barcelona stitched us up. And whoever sold us Alex Iwobi clearly saw us coming as well. They're both going to miss half the season with fatigue or malaria or something :furious:

Tony C
10-11-2016, 02:50 PM
If you ask me Ive got no idea why the Ivory Coast are 2000-1 to win this group.

stuck 20 of the queens finest on this....GOING TO BE RICH! Not rich as in the awimber but RICH AS IN FREEEEEEEEEEE MONEY :cloud9:

Tony C
10-11-2016, 02:52 PM
By the way...if you notice they let pretty much anyone into the Cope America and Gold Cup these days....that's the perfect summer tournament for England to request entry to....perfect...cherry ripe.....get more experience into the players instead of faffing about against no bodies.