PDA

View Full Version : Two things

World's End Stella
10-06-2016, 01:16 PM
This Carabao add can f*ck right off. F*cker keeps appearing from all different angles.

Secondly, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET RID OF THAT F*CKING STICKY CHRIS+ YOU WELSH C*NT???

redgunamo
10-06-2016, 01:27 PM
This Carabao add can f*ck right off. F*cker keeps appearing from all different angles.

Secondly, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET RID OF THAT F*CKING STICKY CHRIS+ YOU WELSH C*NT???

Harsh, imo. That sticky is our best player at the moment.

Sir C
10-06-2016, 01:29 PM

That sticky is going to win us the league, actually.

Burney
10-06-2016, 01:36 PM

Anyone who takes that sticky down will basically cost us the league

redgunamo
10-06-2016, 01:51 PM
Anyone who takes that sticky down will basically cost us the league

Yes, AWIMB may eventually forgive, but it most certainly does not forget ;-)

Burney
10-06-2016, 01:52 PM
Yes, AWIMB may eventually forgive, but it most certainly does not forget ;-)

Look. We won The Ashes, OK? I have no regrets.

redgunamo
10-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Look. We won The Ashes, OK? I have no regrets.

:nod: The Arsenal's won plenty of league titles already anyway.

World's End Stella
10-06-2016, 01:54 PM
:rubchin: I feel there is a story here with which I am unfamiliar.

redgunamo
10-06-2016, 02:11 PM
:rubchin: I feel there is a story here with which I am unfamiliar.

Essentially, B made a Faustian Pact with Sir Alex Ferguson, Roman Abramovich and now evidently Leicester City as well, that in return for certain diabolical kindnesses (England finally regaining the Ashes) those gentlemen would ensure that The Arsenal's title-winning soul would never trouble the scorers again.

Something like that.

World's End Stella
10-06-2016, 02:13 PM
Essentially, B made a Faustian Pact with Sir Alex Ferguson, Roman Abramovich and now evidently Leicester City as well, that in return for certain diabolical kindnesses (England finally regaining the Ashes) those gentlemen would ensure that The Arsenal's title-winning soul would never trouble the scorers again.

Something like that.

Oh I remember Burney selling his soul and Arsenal's future success in order to win the Ashes, I was still on the board at the time.

It's why people don't want the sticky removed that I am missing.

Burney
10-06-2016, 02:19 PM
Oh I remember Burney selling his soul and Arsenal's future success in order to win the Ashes, I was still on the board at the time.

It's why people don't want the sticky removed that I am missing.

Because stickies work the other way around on this board and we've been winning ever since it went up.

World's End Stella
10-06-2016, 02:51 PM
Because stickies work the other way around on this board and we've been winning ever since it went up.

Ah, I see. Cold, hard logic. You can't beat it. Thanks, Burney.