PDA

View Full Version : I need to find a job sharpish. But I don't want to go backwards

Pat Vegas
10-06-2016, 09:30 AM
but all I can see on the market is crap jobs.
That make me angry just even looking at them.

I would love to take this opportunity to try to move to another industry but money is the priority here.
This situation is like going backwards 10 years career wise.

The current office is really ****ing me around. This other position they might have available for me is stalling. They won't give me a straight answer and I get stuff like it 'may or may not be' available and told me I have to wait. If they want to get rid of me get rid of me.

I can't keep waiting like this it's driving me mental. I'd quite easily tell them to **** off and for once in my life speak my mind. Until then I am sitting in a office doing absolutely nothing.

redgunamo
10-06-2016, 10:07 AM
but all I can see on the market is crap jobs.
That make me angry just even looking at them.

I would love to take this opportunity to try to move to another industry but money is the priority here.
This situation is like going backwards 10 years career wise.

The current office is really ****ing me around. This other position they might have available for me is stalling. They won't give me a straight answer and I get stuff like it 'may or may not be' available and told me I have to wait. If they want to get rid of me get rid of me.

I can't keep waiting like this it's driving me mental. I'd quite easily tell them to **** off and for once in my life speak my mind. Until then I am sitting in a office doing absolutely nothing.

Yep. They just **** you, P. That's what they do.

Pat Vegas
10-06-2016, 10:08 AM
Yep. They just **** you, P. That's what they do.

I will **** them.
I'll switch the labels on their filing cabinets.