PDA

View Full Version : Secretarywatch: Oct 5, 2016

World's End Stella
10-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Short, tight, white skirt and a low cut black top with her tits positively spilling out.

Firstly, WES will be doing very little work today.

Secondly, it's amazing how many men on the floor have needed to speak to her this morning, there was a queue not so long ago. :hehe:

Ash
10-05-2016, 09:20 AM
Short, tight, white skirt and a low cut black top with her tits positively spilling out.

Secondly, it's amazing how many men on the floor have needed to speak to her this morning, there was a queue not so long ago. :hehe:

Is it suddenly the 1980s again or something? I didn't think anyone had secretaries these days. Personal Assistants, perhaps.

Sir C
10-05-2016, 09:20 AM

You are a dirty old man and will undoubtedly burn in hellfire for all eternity.

Any chance of a pic?

Pat Vegas
10-05-2016, 09:30 AM

Let's go Blue Jays.

World's End Stella
10-05-2016, 09:34 AM
You are a dirty old man and will undoubtedly burn in hellfire for all eternity.

Any chance of a pic?

Sadly not, Charles. That would require me to pick my phone up, surreptitiously take a picture of her in the office environment and then post it on here. This is, I believe, a sackable offence.

Plus, I sort of like keeping her to myself. :-)

World's End Stella
10-05-2016, 09:35 AM
Let's go Blue Jays.

Go Jays Go!

To be honest, Pat, I didn't even know we were in the wild card game.

Pat Vegas
10-05-2016, 09:37 AM
Go Jays Go!

To be honest, Pat, I didn't even know we were in the wild card game.

:hehe: I hope they win so I can say I saw them in their winning season.
Shame they got completely smashed 8-0 when I saw them.

It my fault the one time I took my phone out to record a short vid they other team hit a home run. I can't remember who it was :hehe: I think it was the phillies.

World's End Stella
10-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Is it suddenly the 1980s again or something? I didn't think anyone had secretaries these days. Personal Assistants, perhaps.

Even that is out of date, Ash. Administrative Assistant is the correct term nowadays. But Administrative Assistant Watch didn't have quite the same ring to it, I thought.

Also, regardless of what you call them, why do all of them spend half their day on the www.dailymail.co.uk? There is a set of desks on the trading floor for them (affectionately known as 'sauce row') and if you walk by in the middle of the day you'll find all of them with that website pulled up.

Quite the clique, they are.

Ash
10-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Even that is out of date, Ash. Administrative Assistant is the correct term nowadays. But Administrative Assistant Watch didn't have quite the same ring to it, I thought.

Also, regardless of what you call them, why do all of them spend half their day on the www.dailymail.co.uk? There is a set of desks on the trading floor for them (affectionately known as 'sauce row') and if you walk by in the middle of the day you'll find all of them with that website pulled up.

Quite the clique, they are.

Ah, there's the Mail's online business model in action. Ladies browse the 'rail of shame' on the right to see what the celebs are wearing, and then get an advert from the supplier of the clothes, or the low-cost alternative, for them to click and buy. I know this because I have seen a woman at work doing it.