PDA

View Full Version : Bloody O2, cheeky sods. Thought I'd chance my arm by asking for PAC code and see what

PSRB
10-04-2016, 03:27 PM
discount I could weedle out of them, they just went okay and sent it to me :-( My life time value has clearly been used up, 23 years I've been with them!

Pat Vegas
10-04-2016, 03:31 PM
discount I could weedle out of them, they just went okay and sent it to me :-( My life time value has clearly been used up, 23 years I've been with them!

:hehe: Usually you have to fight for it.

on a side note I am waiting for my fiberoptic router to arrive. Whilst It's exciting to get it what can I do with it really? Netflix works fine on my normal connection.

PSRB
10-04-2016, 03:33 PM
:hehe: Usually you have to fight for it.

on a side note I am waiting for my fiberoptic router to arrive. Whilst It's exciting to get it what can I do with it really? Netflix works fine on my normal connection.

I didn't even take the piss with what I said I'd been offered! :-(

You will notice the speed difference after a couple of weeks (always find it bizarre why that's the case). Great for gaming and downloading UHD stuff, especially as I run everything wirelessly

Pat Vegas
10-04-2016, 03:36 PM
I didn't even take the piss with what I said I'd been offered! :-(

You will notice the speed difference after a couple of weeks (always find it bizarre why that's the case). Great for gaming and downloading UHD stuff, especially as I run everything wirelessly

yeah they said that it's odd I wonder why it's like that.
I don't download much in the traditional sense like I used to. but used to get speeds like 900mb per second downloading I hope this will increase they said minimum guaranteed speed is 35 but should be much faster than that.
Curious to see the upload speed it was chronically slow when I tried to upload vids on youtube.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
10-05-2016, 08:02 AM

I'm assuming you're going to giff gaff?