PDA

View Full Version : It's been nearly a week

Pat Vegas
10-04-2016, 12:02 PM
and I have yet to receive any update on this job stuff.

I am on the verge of going mental.

Sir C
10-04-2016, 12:05 PM

It might make sense to assume the worst and start looking around anyway, f. At least you'll feel you're doing something positive, rather than just passively waiting.

Brentwood
10-04-2016, 12:05 PM

Start going to work dressed as a clown. It'll scare the living **** out of them

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/creepy-clown-rumors-upenn-umass-uconn-nypd-dont-be-afraid-clowns/

redgunamo
10-04-2016, 12:08 PM
Start going to work dressed as a clown. It'll scare the living **** out of them

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/creepy-clown-rumors-upenn-umass-uconn-nypd-dont-be-afraid-clowns/

That was the start of the whole trouble, I thought.

Monty92
10-04-2016, 12:16 PM

I'm currently in the delicious situation of having massively pissed my boss off (forcing him to call a meeting between us and the company owner next week to discuss matters) but not caring because I'm ready to go fulltime freelance anyway. So I am very, very tempted to walk into this meeting and press the nuclear button.

Pat Vegas
10-04-2016, 12:17 PM
I'm currently in the delicious situation of having massively pissed my boss off (forcing him to call a meeting between us and the company owner next week to discuss matters) but not caring because I'm ready to go fulltime freelance anyway. So I am very, very tempted to walk into this meeting and press the nuclear button.

I am quite tempted to tell them to **** off and leave. I won't get anything if I leave anyway.

SWv2
10-04-2016, 12:20 PM

Perhaps worth remembering that at some point you may need a reference.

All said probably not the best thing to do.

TheCurly
10-04-2016, 12:21 PM

A WHOLE WEEK? WOW!
You're probably best just to give up

SWv2
10-04-2016, 12:22 PM

Perhaps check politely with our very own dear HR nazi but once they have told you they are perhaps under no absolute fixed timescale for coming back to you.

Your immediate future is obviously the single most important thing to you, other than the Arsenal of course, and you expect your employer to be dealing with this as a matter of priority.

In reality you are nothing and probably around number 177 on their things to do.

Pat Vegas
10-04-2016, 12:23 PM
Perhaps check politely with our very own dear HR nazi but once they have told you they are perhaps under no absolute fixed timescale for coming back to you.

Your immediate future is obviously the single most important thing to you, other than the Arsenal of course, and you expect your employer to be dealing with this as a matter of priority.

In reality you are nothing and probably around number 177 on their things to do.

Yes but if i am not necessary why am I been given more tasks that usual. it's strange. either you don't need me or not.

anyway another day here another day they pay me.

Pat Vegas
10-04-2016, 12:25 PM
A WHOLE WEEK? WOW!
You're probably best just to give up

Err they told me I don't have a job.
With my wife being made redundant I think I have a reason to be concerned.

redgunamo
10-04-2016, 12:26 PM

According to swissgasbag.blogspot.com we can afford to spend a hundert million on new strikers in January :cloud9:

We probably won't though.

SWv2
10-04-2016, 12:27 PM
According to swissgasbag.blogspot.com we can afford to spend a hundert million on new strikers in January :cloud9:

We probably won't though.

Maybe a few more midfield options.

Monty92
10-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Perhaps worth remembering that at some point you may need a reference.

All said probably not the best thing to do.

Yes, this is true, although I don't intend to re-enter permanent employment for many years.

TheCurly
10-04-2016, 12:36 PM
Err they told me I don't have a job.
With my wife being made redundant I think I have a reason to be concerned.

Oh right! I didn't realise,sorry.Carry on

redgunamo
10-04-2016, 12:40 PM
Maybe a few more midfield options.

Right. After we've put PSG out of the European Cup we could have Verratti. I don't mind him, he's cute.

IUFG
10-04-2016, 12:57 PM
Speak to your boss?

SWv2
10-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Oh right! I didn't realise,sorry.Carry on

Heartless *******.

TheCurly
10-04-2016, 01:09 PM
Heartless *******.

Pat is a good lad and wouldn't hold such a thing against me

SWv2
10-04-2016, 01:11 PM
Pat is a good lad and wouldn't hold such a thing against me

He just PM'ed me and called you a ****. I said you weren't.

TheCurly
10-04-2016, 01:12 PM
He just PM'ed me and called you a ****. I said you weren't.

The dirty bastárd.I always knew he was a wrong 'un

SWv2
10-04-2016, 01:34 PM
The dirty bastárd.I always knew he was a wrong 'un

Actually just read it again, said you are a good egg. My mistake.

Sir C
10-04-2016, 01:35 PM
Actually just read it again, said you are a good egg. My mistake.

He called him an egg? :yikes: Curly will knock his **** in. :-(

SWv2
10-04-2016, 01:41 PM
He called him an egg? :yikes: Curly will knock his **** in. :-(

We have moved on from a violent past, it would be nice if others could follow suit.

Sir C
10-04-2016, 01:47 PM
We have moved on from a violent past, it would be nice if others could follow suit.

There was a sort of travel programme about Ireland on Sunday. Some BBC twát wandering around the Irish bit and the English part at the top, chatting to the delightfully charming and picturesque locals. In the space of 10 minutes he had blokes banging on about the fúcking potato famine (all the fault of the English, going around injecting spuds with blight, I suppose), he had blokes banging on about the fúcking protestants, (they're still painting fúcking murals so they don't forget what fun it was blowing poor fúckers up) and blokes banging on about fúcking catholics.

Honestly, what is it about Ireland that gives everyone the energy to blame every other **** for anything that happened fúcking centuries ago and keep on banging on and on about it?

I was almost ashamed to be Irish.