PDA

View Full Version : Sadly, I am at an age when too much alcohol consumption means no sleep :-(

World's End Stella
10-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Ryder Cup weekend and a full wine rack and a fridge full of lager meant my liver spent the weekend cowering in terror.

At a rough guess, from Friday to Sunday I did 10 pints of beer and 4 bottles of wine and barely slept a wink all weekend. :-(

What was your alcohol consumption like AWIMB?

Luis Anaconda
10-04-2016, 09:58 AM
Ryder Cup weekend and a full wine rack and a fridge full of lager meant my liver spent the weekend cowering in terror.

At a rough guess, from Friday to Sunday I did 10 pints of beer and 4 bottles of wine and barely slept a wink all weekend. :-(

You don't want to know

Sir C
10-04-2016, 10:02 AM

3.3 pints and 1.3 bottles of wine per day?

That's not drinking, is it?

Burney
10-04-2016, 10:04 AM
3.3 pints and 1.3 bottles of wine per day?

That's not drinking, is it?

I'm glad someone said this. That amount would barely fill a hollow tooth imo.

Mo Britain less Europe
10-04-2016, 10:07 AM
I had a quiet weekend. Half a bottle of wine on Saturday and a glass or two on Sunday.

Sir C
10-04-2016, 10:08 AM
I'm glad someone said this. That amount would barely fill a hollow tooth imo.

Sounds like a Monday evening ration to me. You know, quiet dinner, keeping score along with University Challenge, in bed snoring by 10.

World's End Stella
10-04-2016, 10:10 AM
Thanks chaps, I feel much better about myself now. :-)

Burney
10-04-2016, 10:11 AM
Sounds like a Monday evening ration to me. You know, quiet dinner, keeping score along with University Challenge, in bed snoring by 10.

We've done that much between us and more of an afternoon.

Sir C
10-04-2016, 10:12 AM
We've done that much between us and more of an afternoon.

Fúck me, there have been times when we've done that before lunch :-(

Burney
10-04-2016, 10:13 AM
Thanks chaps, I feel much better about myself now. :-)

Happy to help you realise that you are a mere two-pint screamer. :thumbup:

TheCurly
10-04-2016, 10:31 AM

8 pints Friday,10 on Saturday and perhaps 9 on Sunday.
I was working,you know

Pokster
10-04-2016, 11:50 AM

Nil........

World's End Stella
10-04-2016, 01:03 PM
Happy to help you realise that you are a mere two-pint screamer. :thumbup:

Harsh. Although knowing that I will be increasing my masculinity by drinking even more makes me feel better.

Cheers, Burney :thumbup: