PDA

View Full Version : Oi, Pat! I How's About That Then'd the wife last night when I came in from running

Burney
10-04-2016, 08:36 AM
She looked confused and slightly concerned. She then pointed out that a serial sex offender was perhaps an inappropriate source for bawdy comedy.

Women, eh? :shrug:

redgunamo
10-04-2016, 08:39 AM
She looked confused and slightly concerned. She then pointed out that a serial sex offender was perhaps an inappropriate source for bawdy comedy.

It's PC gone mad basically. One cannot say *anything* nowadays without someone taking offence.

Sir C
10-04-2016, 08:41 AM

Was this with Mr Winkle dangling from your keks?

Burney
10-04-2016, 08:42 AM
Was this with Mr Winkle dangling from your keks?

Naturally. It was the full 'How's About That, Then?' as practised by Sir Jimmington

Sir C
10-04-2016, 08:43 AM
Naturally. It was the full 'How's About That, Then?' as practised by Sir Jimmington

This is good work. And she failed to appreciate it?

You're going to have to have a serious conversation with that young lady, I feel. However, I advise NOT going the full Boycott k?

Burney
10-04-2016, 08:45 AM
This is good work. And she failed to appreciate it?

You're going to have to have a serious conversation with that young lady, I feel. However, I advise NOT going the full Boycott k?

Indeed. If I'm not appreciated at home I shall have to seek a wider audience for my comedy imo.

Sir C
10-04-2016, 08:46 AM
Indeed. If I'm not appreciated at home I shall have to seek a wider audience for my comedy imo.

Yes, have you tried it down the park? Perhaps leaping from behind a convenient bush, or shrub, for maximum impact?

I'm pretty sure it's a winner.

Burney
10-04-2016, 08:49 AM
Yes, have you tried it down the park? Perhaps leaping from behind a convenient bush, or shrub, for maximum impact?

I'm pretty sure it's a winner.

I did the voice and everything. Maybe I should get a cigar and a blond wig to get the full effect?

Pat Vegas
10-04-2016, 09:30 AM

:hehe: I think we should keep doing it.

In fact it should be commonplace and used as an expression to show your annoyance at someone.

Like my boss for example.

Burney
10-04-2016, 09:43 AM
:hehe: I think we should keep doing it.

In fact it should be commonplace and used as an expression to show your annoyance at someone.

Like my boss for example.

I worry that the Wenger Out brigade will adopt it as a gesture of disrespect. :-(