PDA

View Full Version : Was it young Jake who schooled at UCS?

Burney
10-03-2016, 01:16 PM
One wonders if he ever came across this chap? Seems pretty minor stuff. Bit of bum-fondling - hardly worth bothering the courts about, I'd have thought.

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/boys-school-master-trial-abusing-pupils/

Sir C
10-03-2016, 01:18 PM
One wonders if he ever came across this chap? Seems pretty minor stuff. Bit of bum-fondling - hardly worth bothering the courts about, I'd have thought.

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/boys-school-master-trial-abusing-pupils/

Hmm, this chap reported the incident after some 12 years, because of another, unrelated sexual assault? Either this chap has buttocks which, for some reason, are irresistably gorgeous, or he a fantasist.

:judge: Guilty. Send him down.

Burney
10-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Hmm, this chap reported the incident after some 12 years, because of another, unrelated sexual assault? Either this chap has buttocks which, for some reason, are irresistably gorgeous, or he a fantasist.

:judge: Guilty. Send him down.

Besides, which vaguely presentable and firm-buttocked public schoolboy hasn't had his cheeks fondled by a teacher, for God's sake? We used to have one who'd lean over you, virtually enveloping you in the folds of his gown and ostensibly helping you out with a maths problem whilst in fact rubbing his crotch against you. Don't see me running to the bloody courts, do you?

Sir C
10-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Besides, which vaguely presentable and firm-buttocked public schoolboy hasn't had his cheeks fondled by a teacher, for God's sake? We used to have one who'd lean over you, virtually enveloping you in the folds of his gown and ostensibly helping you out with a maths problem whilst in fact rubbing his crotch against you. Don't see me running to the bloody courts, do you?

:shrug: Those of us who grew up in more robust times do not, of course, classify a little groping or a soupcon of frottage as 'sexual abuse'; in any case, a chap who arrives at prep school at 7, leaves boarding school at 18, returns to boarding school at 21 and is surrounded by young boys for the rest of his career is certain to develop certain urges, and who are we to deny him a little release?

Generation snowflake in evidence again, I fear. " Boo hoo he touched my winkle!" Get over yourself, you mewling shít.

Burney
10-03-2016, 01:33 PM
:shrug: Those of us who grew up in more robust times do not, of course, classify a little groping or a soupcon of frottage as 'sexual abuse'; in any case, a chap who arrives at prep school at 7, leaves boarding school at 18, returns to boarding school at 21 and is surrounded by young boys for the rest of his career is certain to develop certain urges, and who are we to deny him a little release?

Generation snowflake in evidence again, I fear. " Boo hoo he touched my winkle!" Get over yourself, you mewling shít.

Yes. I think anything short of oral or anal sodomy is pretty much fair enough imo.

Sir C
10-03-2016, 01:38 PM
Yes. I think anything short of oral or anal sodomy is pretty much fair enough imo.

I told you, I think, about going to be a character witness for an old schoolmaster of mine who had been shopped for certain activities? I never saw any evidence of that sort of thing from him, and said so in court. On leaving, I encountered an old school chum who was there to do the same job, and mentioned how shocked I was at the accusation. 'Me too,' he replied. 'Mind you, he did give me the best blow job of my life once.' :hehe:

Burney
10-03-2016, 01:44 PM
I told you, I think, about going to be a character witness for an old schoolmaster of mine who had been shopped for certain activities? I never saw any evidence of that sort of thing from him, and said so in court. On leaving, I encountered an old school chum who was there to do the same job, and mentioned how shocked I was at the accusation. 'Me too,' he replied. 'Mind you, he did give me the best blow job of my life once.' :hehe:

:hehe: You did, yes. Basically, if you were at a public school and never felt the caress of an aged pederast, it means you must've munted pretty hard. Spotty kids were usually safe, as were fatties. Asian kids were also safe for some reason. Maybe pederasts were also terrific racists?

Rich
10-03-2016, 02:33 PM

One of ours would take us all out for a run twice a week, in the warmer months. He would encourage us to run sans top.

He would also come into the changing rooms post run to review people's performance.

Burney
10-03-2016, 02:39 PM
One of ours would take us all out for a run twice a week, in the warmer months. He would encourage us to run sans top.

He would also come into the changing rooms post run to review people's performance.

:hehe: Did he used to check you'd all showered properly? One of our chaps was really quite thorough in this respect.

World's End Stella
10-03-2016, 02:41 PM

Thanks for that. Young master WES has only just started at his new school and now you tell me he's going to get bummed. :-(

Burney
10-03-2016, 02:43 PM
Thanks for that. Young master WES has only just started at his new school and now you tell me he's going to get bummed. :-(

Oh, no. He almost certainly won't get bummed. Bumming is a step too far. Most likely he'll just get felt up and leered at. Won't do him any harm.

World's End Stella
10-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Oh, no. He almost certainly won't get bummed. Bumming is a step too far. Most likely he'll just get felt up and leered at. Won't do him any harm.

Nope, not having that. He's a very sweet, lovely boy, nothing like his father. And he's not being touched by anyone that has a ***** or there will be violence.

Besides, this topic came up in the discussions with his housemaster, the head of pastoral care etc etc and they were all very clear that there is a zero tolerance attitude to bullying, let alone leering and feeling and bum things.

Things have moved on since you were a lad, Burney.

Burney
10-03-2016, 02:53 PM
Nope, not having that. He's a very sweet, lovely boy, nothing like his father. And he's not being touched by anyone that has a ***** or there will be violence.

Besides, this topic came up in the discussions with his housemaster, the head of pastoral care etc etc and they were all very clear that there is a zero tolerance attitude to bullying, let alone leering and feeling and bum things.

Things have moved on since you were a lad, Burney.

Well they're hardly going to tell you they actively encourage bullying and are happy to turn a blind eye to a spot of light buggery, are they? :hehe:

Sadly, though, I fear you're right and things have moved on. These days boys aren't robust enough to take these things in their stride and are encouraged to claim they're traumatised if someone looks at them funny. In my day we just accepted it cheerfully as part of the rough and tumble of school life and as preparing us for the real world, where there's an awful lot worse than some poor old sod who gets his jollies fantasising about young boys.

World's End Stella
10-03-2016, 03:00 PM
Well they're hardly going to tell you they actively encourage bullying and are happy to turn a blind eye to a spot of light buggery, are they? :hehe:

Sadly, though, I fear you're right and things have moved on. These days boys aren't robust enough to take these things in their stride and are encouraged to claim they're traumatised if someone looks at them funny. In my day we just accepted it cheerfully as part of the rough and tumble of school life and as preparing us for the real world, where there's an awful lot worse than some poor old sod who gets his jollies fantasising about young boys.

Funny, I was having a few ales with some local chaps not so long ago, one of whom went to the Dragon School in Oxfordshire, I think it's quite well known. His attitude towards this sort of thing astonished me. He actually seemed to believe that school teachers who like young boys are part of an alternative lifestyle that brings a greater sense of diversity to school life. He described a bunch of boys being invited to dinner at the most notable offender's rooms and afterwards those who wanted to stay did, those that didn't, didn't. He described it all very matter of fact, as though there wasn't any moral ambiguity at all. I was gobsmacked, to say the least.

It also made me wonder about his sexuality, if I'm honest. He's married with three girls but you never know. Perhaps had he had a boy of his own his attitude might have been different. Still gives me the shivers thinking about it, and makes me fear slightly for poor little master WES :-(

Sir C
10-03-2016, 03:08 PM
Funny, I was having a few ales with some local chaps not so long ago, one of whom went to the Dragon School in Oxfordshire, I think it's quite well known. His attitude towards this sort of thing astonished me. He actually seemed to believe that school teachers who like young boys are part of an alternative lifestyle that brings a greater sense of diversity to school life. He described a bunch of boys being invited to dinner at the most notable offender's rooms and afterwards those who wanted to stay did, those that didn't, didn't. He described it all very matter of fact, as though there wasn't any moral ambiguity at all. I was gobsmacked, to say the least.

It also made me wonder about his sexuality, if I'm honest. He's married with three girls but you never know. Perhaps had he had a boy of his own his attitude might have been different. Still gives me the shivers thinking about it, and makes me fear slightly for poor little master WES :-(

I regret to break this news to you, old chap, but you are a filthy patriarchal cisnormative LGBTQI-oppressing dinosaur.

I bet you don't feel guilty for the genocide of the First People in Canada, do you? :-(

Burney
10-03-2016, 03:10 PM
Funny, I was having a few ales with some local chaps not so long ago, one of whom went to the Dragon School in Oxfordshire, I think it's quite well known. His attitude towards this sort of thing astonished me. He actually seemed to believe that school teachers who like young boys are part of an alternative lifestyle that brings a greater sense of diversity to school life. He described a bunch of boys being invited to dinner at the most notable offenders rooms and afterwards those who wanted to stay did, those that didn't didn't. He described it all very matter of fact, as though there wasn't any moral ambiguity at all. I was gobsmacked, to say the least.

It also made me wonder about his sexuality, if I'm honest. He's married with three girls but you never know. Perhaps had he had a boy of his own his attitude might have been different. Still gives me the shivers thinking about it, and makes me fear slightly for poor little mast WES :-(

Yes. There was a chap in my year who went on boating trips with a teacher and was widely acknowledged as being in a relationship with him. They seemed happy enough and no-one was that bothered.

It's a question of gradation, really. Obviously, a consensual relationship (insofar as you believe such a thing possible) between a 15 or 16 year-old boy and a grown man is several moral rungs up the ladder from non-consensual sex (obviously) or actual *****philia (i.e. sexual contact with pre-pubescent kids). There is a moral difference there, I think (although no-one's going to be brave enough to admit it these days) and relationships between teenaged boys and older men have been going on for millennia. We may not feel comfortable about it, but such relationships are not necessarily harmful or inherently abusive. The problem, of course, is that by turning a blind eye to such things, you may be encouraging more abusive behaviour. It's a tricky one.

World's End Stella
10-03-2016, 03:23 PM
I regret to break this news to you, old chap, but you are a filthy patriarchal cisnormative LGBTQI-oppressing dinosaur.

I bet you don't feel guilty for the genocide of the First People in Canada, do you? :-(

First Nation, they now call themselves. Presumptuous tossers.

All drunks and rapists, Charles. Although to be fair, I was in a bar on Vancouver Island about 6 weeks ago and in amongst all the whiteys were four native Canadians beering it up. It was all very cordial and they seemed well under control.

So things have moved on significantly. In my day they would have been asked to leave sharpish. Bloody modern, us Canadians.

World's End Stella
10-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Yes. There was a chap in my year who went on boating trips with a teacher and was widely acknowledged as being in a relationship with him. They seemed happy enough and no-one was that bothered.

It's a question of gradation, really. Obviously, a consensual relationship (insofar as you believe such a thing possible) between a 15 or 16 year-old boy and a grown man is several moral rungs up the ladder from non-consensual sex (obviously) or actual *****philia (i.e. sexual contact with pre-pubescent kids). There is a moral difference there, I think (although no-one's going to be brave enough to admit it these days) and relationships between teenaged boys and older men have been going on for millennia. We may not feel comfortable about it, but such relationships are not necessarily harmful or inherently abusive. The problem, of course, is that by turning a blind eye to such things, you may be encouraging more abusive behaviour. It's a tricky one.

Yes, but having said all that, surely if you want to mitigate the risk of young people being abused and otherwise decent men being labelled sexual predators or going to jail, getting these men out of the school environment is in the best interests of everyone. It was my friend's willingness to have them in that environment that shocked me.

I reckon he was at it, personally. Nice bloke, though. Hell of a hockey player and gets his round in.

Burney
10-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Yes, but having said all that, surely if you want to mitigate the risk of young people being abused and otherwise decent men being labelled sexual predators or going to jail, getting these men out of the school environment is in the best interests of everyone. It was my friend's willingness to have them in that environment that shocked me.

I reckon he was at it, personally. Nice bloke, though. Hell of a hockey player and gets his round in.

Yes. Don't get me wrong it shouldn't happen.

Although, reading that back, I do appear to be offering a thoughtful defence of noncery. :rubchin: Let's hope that never gets read out in court, eh?