PDA

View Full Version : Kos has now 17 Arsenal goals. A stat of 1 in 11 games.

Mo Britain less Europe
10-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Not bad for a centre-half who doesn't take free-kicks or penalties. I know he isn't bought or paid to do that but every little helps.

redgunamo
10-03-2016, 11:27 AM
Not bad for a centre-half who doesn't take free-kicks or penalties. I know he isn't bought or paid to do that but every little helps.

One of Wenger's best ever signings, no doubt about it.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-03-2016, 05:42 PM
One of Wenger's best ever signings, no doubt about it.

I'm only a lurker but during his first season some here called him "Ligue 2" cos he'd played in the 2nd div in France until the year before we signed him. {Forgetting that two of our best ever defenders came from the Eng 2nd division - Bould and Dixon.}

I thought he was gonna be good - based solely on the fact he cost 10 mil as Vermealan had the year before and he'd turned out all right.

And out of him, Per and Mustafi, the latter looks his best potential partner. Whisper it quietly, but we have the best back 5 since the invincibles.

We need Xhaka to come good, and having Rambo back would mean he can cover for Santi in the box to box role. (He can also cover for Ozil.) Giroud back for a plan B attack too. Welbz to come on for more attacking threat out wide (or up front.) And it would be nice if Perez could come good - but he looks the weakest signing so far (though only one EPL game.)

I think that they've only conceded 3 goals. A penalty. A free kick Cech og. So that one in the first min vs PSG was the only one from open play. It would be nice if they could keep this up.