PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday morning at 7am I was in an apartment in Monaco and tried to get a

Monty92
10-03-2016, 08:19 AM
lift down to the ground floor where a taxi was waiting for me.

The lift door opened and there was a man and woman in there, the man with his trousers round his ankles and the woman skirt hitched up and bent over, ready for coitus.

I'd had about 2 hours sleep and barely even registered what was happening, but they were utterly horrified. To make matters worse, it was the slowest lift in the world and took a good 15 seconds for the door to close. The woman turned away and wouldn't look at me and the man kept apologising. I asked if I could get in the lift with them as I had a taxi waiting, but they wouldn't let me!

Anyway, good win yesterday.

Sir C
10-03-2016, 08:27 AM

The lift door opened and there was a man and woman in there, the man with his trousers round his ankles and the woman skirt hitched up and bent over, ready for coitus.

I'd had about 2 hours sleep and barely even registered what was happening, but they were utterly horrified. To make matters worse, it was the slowest lift in the world and took a good 15 seconds for the door to close. The woman turned away and wouldn't look at me and the man kept apologising. I asked if I could get in the lift with them as I had a taxi waiting, but they wouldn't let me!

Rules, ffs!

Pic?

eastgermanautos
10-03-2016, 08:28 AM

Hahahaha :hehe:

Burney
10-03-2016, 08:32 AM

Well what did you expect when you took your mum with you? You know what she's like, ffs!