PDA

View Full Version : I shall purchase Stone Roses tickets

Pat Vegas
09-30-2016, 02:54 PM
only because they seem popular on here.

SWv2
09-30-2016, 02:59 PM
only because they seem popular on here.

I wouldn't bother to be honest. Stay at home and drink 7-9 cans and play the first cd, a more pleasant experience all round.

I went in July having drunkenly negotiated an €80 ticket for €25 from a friendly security guard and even then the whole thing was rather disappointing.

The three musicians are indeed fine exponents of their arts, but when you have a completely shambolic vocalist it kinds of takes away from the experience.

Man.

Pat Vegas
09-30-2016, 03:03 PM
I wouldn't bother to be honest. Stay at home and drink 7-9 cans and play the first cd, a more pleasant experience all round.

I went in July having drunkenly negotiated an €80 ticket for €25 from a friendly security guard and even then the whole thing was rather disappointing.

The three musicians are indeed fine exponents of their arts, but when you have a completely shambolic vocalist it kinds of takes away from the experience.

Man.

Thanks Man.

I'd like to take the chance to confess I am a heemasex

SWv2
09-30-2016, 03:08 PM
Thanks Man.

Usually bands I like don't put on a great show and gigs I went to for free for bands I hate I was quite impressed.
Simply red put on a very good show. :hide:

We shall pretend you never said that.

In fact you probably can still edit it.

Pat Vegas
09-30-2016, 03:09 PM
We shall pretend you never said that.

In fact you probably can still edit it.

Done and done.

SWv2
09-30-2016, 03:11 PM
Done and done.

Best edit ever.

:hehe:

Ash
09-30-2016, 03:12 PM
Done and done.

Some of us saw it, though.

:judge:

Pat Vegas
09-30-2016, 03:14 PM
Some of us saw it, though.

:judge:

I used to book hotel rooms for some lady who worked for o2 and she'd give me free tickets to gigs at the o2 arena in the corporate box.

Simply red, :-(
Madness, :-(
Donny Osmand :-( I didn't even bother to go for that one.

Though I used to get free tickets for Highbury as I had a similar arrangement with someone who worked in the ticket office.

I'd get all random tickets. One had Perry Groves name on it. The Friday night game against Newcastle.

redgunamo
09-30-2016, 04:12 PM

Man.

Don't you like the second album?