PDA

View Full Version : Lunch?

Burney
09-30-2016, 11:15 AM
Cold chickpea, sweetcorn and french bean fritters for me. My own recipe and rather nice if I do say so myself.

Pat Vegas
09-30-2016, 11:17 AM
Cold chickpea, sweetcorn and french bean fritters for me. My own recipe and rather nice if I do say so myself.

Sausage egg and bacon triple from tesco :hide:

But I am very pleased to see Tesco has started to sell Scamorza :cloud9:

Sir C
09-30-2016, 11:19 AM

Two fried eggs, bacon, toast.

Yes.

Burney
09-30-2016, 11:21 AM
Sausage egg and bacon triple from tesco :hide:

But I am very pleased to see Tesco has started to sell Scamorza :cloud9:

I'm delighted that both Sainsbury's and now Tesco have now started selling decent flatbreads (i.e. not Pitta or Tortillas)

I've also just found this.

http://www.westbriton.co.uk/shocked-customer-s-8203-chicken-ball-shaped-like-*****-from-st-austell-chinese-takeaway-fortune-house/story-29763690-detail/story.html

Burney
09-30-2016, 11:22 AM
Two fried eggs, bacon, toast.

Yes.

I wouldn't swap that for my fritters. Bloody ace, they were.

Pat Vegas
09-30-2016, 11:24 AM
I'm delighted that both Sainsbury's and now Tesco have now started selling decent flatbreads (i.e. not Pitta or Tortillas)

I've also just found this.

http://www.westbriton.co.uk/shocked-customer-s-8203-chicken-ball-shaped-like-*****-from-st-austell-chinese-takeaway-fortune-house/story-29763690-detail/story.html

:hehe: On a similar note I was looking through job adverts and saw one for a Chicken Sexer. That's some job title.

Burney
09-30-2016, 11:27 AM
:hehe: On a similar note I was looking through job adverts and saw one for a Chicken Sexer. That's some job title.

Highly skilled job as it's very difficult to discern between male and female chicks and, obviously, male ones are useless and fit only to be made into stock cubes and flavouring for chicken crisps. It's to do with the shape of the vent, apparently, and for some reason the Japanese used to have the market sewn up.

redgunamo
09-30-2016, 11:30 AM

My dad was supposed to be roasting partridge for everyone but I'm sorry to say he's already gone. Completely sozzled, TKO. So I'll have to do it :-|

Burney
09-30-2016, 11:34 AM
My dad was supposed to be roasting partridge for everyone but I'm sorry to say he's already gone. Completely sozzled, TKO. So I'll have to do it :-|

Impressive work to be incapable by 12.30 (EDIT: 1.30 CET, of course - but still fine work). wd your da.

They only need 20-odd minutes in a very hot oven imo. Bit of bacon on top?

Ash
09-30-2016, 12:08 PM

Jacket pertater with cheese 'n beanz.

IUFG
09-30-2016, 12:11 PM
KFC. Had a 'Hottest' Zinger.

Lame imo

IUFG
09-30-2016, 12:15 PM
did you watch thon programme on the telly last night about meat?

Apparently that kills you as well as the ciggies and the booze.

**** all left to enjoy in life imo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07xjw8l/the-truth-about-11-meat

Pat Vegas
09-30-2016, 12:24 PM

I watched the Cowspiracy documentary on netflix.

a carefully disguised commercial to become a vegan.

Luis Anaconda
09-30-2016, 12:25 PM

Hot chicken fillet sandwich - at least it was supposed to be hot. Three bites in and a hit a still frozen bit - chucked it in the bin and waiting for the salmonella to kick in

Pat Vegas
09-30-2016, 12:29 PM
Hot chicken fillet sandwich - at least it was supposed to be hot. Three bites in and a hit a still frozen bit - chucked it in the bin and waiting for the salmonella to kick in

If you drink beer quickly afterwards it will kill any bacteria.

barrybueno
09-30-2016, 12:31 PM
Sausage and bacon sandwich with onions. It's ****in 'andsome B!

Sir C
09-30-2016, 12:32 PM
Jacket pertater with cheese 'n beanz.

Did the meat escape somehow a?

Luis Anaconda
09-30-2016, 12:36 PM
If you drink beer quickly afterwards it will kill any bacteria.

ty p - wise advice

Ash
09-30-2016, 12:55 PM
Did the meat escape somehow a?

I'd had a bacon roll not long before.

Burney
09-30-2016, 01:14 PM

Oooh, that sounds very nasty. :-(

Burney
09-30-2016, 01:17 PM

I did see that. To be fair, it also pointed out that meat is a pretty much irreplaceable in terms of the sheer nutritional punch it packs (in your face, vegetarians - enjoy that anaemia, ladies). And it pointed out that the risk from processed meat is pretty effing negligible and totally unproven in the case of non-processed meat.

redgunamo
09-30-2016, 04:11 PM
Impressive work to be incapable by 12.30 (EDIT: 1.30 CET, of course - but still fine work). wd your da.

They only need 20-odd minutes in a very hot oven imo. Bit of bacon on top?

No, I didn't know any of that. Anyway, wife skilfully stepped into the breach. Very good.