PDA

View Full Version : Is there a worse human experience than standing at a urinal while wearing

Monty92
09-30-2016, 10:36 AM
shorts and/or no socks and feeling the backsplash of someone else's urine hit your bare skin? :(

Ash
09-30-2016, 10:38 AM
shorts and/or no socks and feeling the backsplash of someone else's urine hit your bare skin? :(

I expect so.

Sir C
09-30-2016, 10:43 AM

On the legs and feet? I don't mind urine on the legs, really.

On the face, not so good.

Pat Vegas
09-30-2016, 10:44 AM

:hehe: you never realise how much splashing there.

Usually on holiday I will notice this.

Pat Vegas
09-30-2016, 10:44 AM
On the legs and feet? I don't mind urine on the legs, really.

On the face, not so good.

Even worse if it goes on your chips.

Burney
09-30-2016, 10:48 AM

I've been wondering when it became such a hazard wearing light-coloured trousers and using the urinal. As a young man, I don't remember having any issues with stainage following a trip to the urinal, but now I have to be highly cautious and so thorough in my shaking that I could be mistaken for a sex criminal.

I can't work out if it's just another hideous effect of age or that I care now in a way I didn't as a youth. Or whether I just wear more light-coloured trousers now. :shrug:

SWv2
09-30-2016, 10:50 AM
I've been wondering when it became such a hazard wearing light-coloured trousers and using the urinal. As a young man, I don't remember having any issues with stainage following a trip to the urinal, but now I have to be highly cautious and so thorough in my shaking that I could be mistaken for a sex criminal.

I can't work out if it's just another hideous effect of age or that I care now in a way I didn't as a youth. Or whether I just wear more light-coloured trousers now. :shrug:

You mean chinos don’t you?

Jesus wept.

Burney
09-30-2016, 10:52 AM
You mean chinos don’t you?

Jesus wept.

No. More your sort of faun and khaki cavalry twill-type efforts.

Viva Prat Vegas
09-30-2016, 10:55 AM
Having a shave before a hernia operation and hearing giggles