PDA

View Full Version : How the fúck did Celtic get a draw with Citeh?

Sir C
09-29-2016, 01:21 PM
Just goes to show. Maybe they aren't omnipotent after all.

TheCurly
09-29-2016, 01:25 PM

No Kevin Brown playing.Best player in the PL imho

Mo Britain less Europe
09-29-2016, 01:26 PM
I don't think they are anywhere near unbeatable. They are more or less the same side we finished on top of last season.

Lar d'Arse
09-29-2016, 01:28 PM
But scoring wasnt the problem for Citeh - stopping the other team scoring was. Its a bit of a Pep trait. His sides have never been that solid in defence.

TheCurly
09-29-2016, 01:36 PM
But scoring wasnt the problem for Citeh - stopping the other team scoring was. Its a bit of a Pep trait. His sides have never been that solid in defence.

Bravo,Otamendi and Stones have mistakes in them and Kompany can't keep fit.Of course they are beatable

SWv2
09-29-2016, 01:44 PM
I don't think they are anywhere near unbeatable. They are more or less the same side we finished on top of last season.

Similar to us they have added quality in defence and in midfield and look to have a young wayward British talent rejuvenated in attack.

The media do of course love them at the moment because of what I call the Pep effect but to be fair they are playing very well.

redgunamo
09-29-2016, 01:52 PM
Similar to us they have added quality in defence and in midfield and look to have a young wayward British talent rejuvenated in attack.

The media do of course love them at the moment because of what I call the Pep effect but to be fair they are playing very well.

In fairness, getting Pep is like a trophy.

Lar d'Arse
09-29-2016, 01:57 PM
Give me a break. So he did well at Barca with one of the best squads ever assembled at the peak of its powers. He won lots of Bundesligas in Germany with a side that is destined to win approx 7 or 8 out of every 10 regardless. But he didn't get another CL out of that Bayern team and with all the talent they had he should have at least got to another final or two.

He's undoubtedly a quality manager but I am interested to see how he does in a league where there are about four or five sides capable of challenging his team rather than the one or none he has been used to domestically.

Ash
09-29-2016, 02:04 PM
Give me a break. So he did well at Barca with one of the best squads ever assembled at the peak of its powers. He won lots of Bundesligas in Germany with a side that is destined to win approx 7 or 8 out of every 10 regardless. But he didn't get another CL out of that Bayern team and with all the talent they had he should have at least got to another final or two.

He's undoubtedly a quality manager but I am interested to see how he does in a league where there are about four or five sides capable of challenging his team rather than the one or none he has been used to domestically.

I'd like to see these fancy-dan managers who flit from big club to big club, all with big budgets, have a go at running Sunderland or West Brom, or Charlton. See how many trophies they win there. :nod:

redgunamo
09-29-2016, 02:04 PM

Agree 100%. I was trying to be funny.

redgunamo
09-29-2016, 02:05 PM
I'd like to see these fancy-dan managers who flit from big club to big club, all with big budgets, have a go at running Sunderland or West Brom, or Charlton. See how many trophies they win there. :nod:

Yep. Fairplay to Rafa.

Ash
09-29-2016, 02:06 PM

You were funny. I laughed.

Ash
09-29-2016, 02:11 PM
Yep. Fairplay to Rafa.

Yes, I was thinking of him. Taking on the biggest team not to have won anything for fifty years.

redgunamo
09-29-2016, 02:14 PM
You were funny. I laughed.

Thank you, A.

Lar d'Arse
09-29-2016, 02:29 PM

Soz - must adjust my irony detector.

Viva Prat Vegas
09-29-2016, 02:31 PM
Thank you, A.

I did not laugh

I did laugh at Roy Keane in glasses

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-29-2016, 02:50 PM

Who said they were?