PDA

View Full Version : I was talking to my fishmonger about Corbyn yesterday.

Sir C
09-28-2016, 03:36 PM
This fine, horny-handed scaler and filleter is northern, working class and as thick as pig****, so surely he should lie right in the middle of the Comrade's target market, so imagine my surprise to note how bitterly our piscine hero rejected him and all his works. "Bring back the unions?" he spat. "It's not the 1970s, no one's interested in all that *******s any more."

In short, Jezza's ****ed.

SWv2
09-28-2016, 03:44 PM
This fine, horny-handed scaler and filleter is northern, working class and as thick as pig****, so surely he should lie right in the middle of the Comrade's target market, so imagine my surprise to note how bitterly our piscine hero rejected him and all his works. "Bring back the unions?" he spat. "It's not the 1970s, no one's interested in all that *******s any more."

Do fishmongers have a union?

Burney
09-28-2016, 03:49 PM

Your monger is self-employed. The left fücking hates the self-employed and the feeling is usually mutual.

Also, very few people who actually remember the unions' heyday want that shít back.

Sir C
09-28-2016, 03:49 PM
Do fishmongers have a union?

Sadly, my areas of expertise extend to neither fishmongers nor unions, sw.

redgunamo
09-28-2016, 03:50 PM

What did he mean by "*******s"?

Sir C
09-28-2016, 03:52 PM
What did he mean by "*******s"?

Bóllocks. Northern bóllocks, mind.

Ash
09-28-2016, 03:56 PM

Yer man's petty borgoyzee, ye see? Not the left's constituency. As others have pointed out, I see, so I'm a bit Noahed out here.

Ash
09-28-2016, 03:58 PM
Your monger is self-employed. The left fücking hates the self-employed and the feeling is usually mutual.

Also, very few people who actually remember the unions' heyday want that shít back.

I got a nice payrise thanks to the NUJ when I worked at the TES, even though I wasn't a member. wd the NUJ imo.

redgunamo
09-28-2016, 03:59 PM
Bóllocks. Northern bóllocks, mind.

Of coarse :cooper:

redgunamo
09-28-2016, 04:00 PM
I got a nice payrise thanks to the NUJ when I worked at the TES, even though I wasn't a member. wd the NUJ imo.

Very good but what has it got to do with the price of fish?

Sir C
09-28-2016, 04:01 PM

Nice. Taking bread from the mouths of the shareholders' children.

I hope you're pleased with yourself.

Burney
09-28-2016, 04:02 PM
Very good but what has it got to do with the price of fish?

He's discussing pay scales. No need to carp.

Ash
09-28-2016, 04:16 PM
nice. Taking bread from the mouths of the shareholders' children.

I hope you're pleased with yourself.

mwahahaha!