PDA

View Full Version : BettingWimb. PLEASE HELP. Quick.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-27-2016, 04:11 PM
My mate in the Turkish offie has done well with his accumulators this recently and will give me his tips for tonight at 7pm.

So I need to set up an online betting account.

1. Which one should I use?
2. Can I do small bets on accumulators (eg a quid or two) or is there a minimum?
3. Some seem to have introductory deals. Which are the best? Which should I go for?
4. V.IMP - cashing out -
I want one where it tells me how much I will get if I cash out and lets me do it at any time with just one click. Do any like this exist?

5. Betting on us. Do you find that betting on an Arsenal win jinxes it for us/you?

The only betting I ever did was when I went to the games. I'd place 5 one pound bets, on score and last scorer. {Last scorer meant some of my bets would still be on towards the end of the game.} Obv, I always bet on us to win, but wasn't really bothered, it was just for fun.

Though I did win £66 on 3-2 Newcastle Titi to score last. And £25 twice on 2-1 with Titi and NB52 as last scorers. And £20 on Titi 2-1 vs Scousers.

But if I put AFC win in the accie tonight, will be drop points?

Please help - tell me which one to do, so I can get an account set up in time.

Sir C
09-27-2016, 04:14 PM
My mate in the Turkish offie has done well with his accumulators this recently and will give me his tips for tonight at 7pm.

2. Can I do small bets on accumulators (eg a quid or two) or is there a minimum?
3. Some seem to have introductory deals. Which are the best? Which should I go for?
4. V.IMP - cashing out -
I want one where it tells me how much I will get if I cash out and lets me do it at any time with just one click. Do any like this exist?

5. Betting on us. Do you find that betting on an Arsenal win jinxes it for us/you?

The only betting I ever did was when I went to the games. I'd place 5 one pound bets, on score and last scorer. {Last scorer meant some of my bets would still be on towards the end of the game.} Obv, I always bet on us to win, but wasn't really bothered, it was just for fun.

Though I did win £66 on 3-2 Newcastle Titi to score last. And £25 twice on 2-1 with Titi and NB52 as last scorers. And £20 on Titi 2-1 vs Scousers.

I once went on a corporate trip to the Derby at Epsom. I did my bet, the horses ran along, and I never saw my 50 pence again.

That was my only foray into the world of hardcore gambling.

Take note of my experience and save yourself from heartache, g.

Mo Britain less Europe
09-27-2016, 04:17 PM

4. V.IMP - cashing out -

I use bet365.com I am not a gambler. I put £20 at the start of last season and I'm still working with that.

You can do accumulators with them. Up to 14 results. So £1 can turn to £20 or more. But accumulators almost always let you down in return.

Betting on the Arsenal makes no difference. For ethical reasons I wuld never bet against us.