He died. 10 characters

Fash
09-27-2016, 11:25 AM
He died. 10 characters

I'm always here.

Sir C
09-27-2016, 11:26 AM
strange times.

Contentment, see? You came to us, a lost soul, isolated, disenfranchised and going no where. You took our sage wisdom on board, sorted your life out, and look at you now. A gentleman of property, a Fiat owner, a fully grown up, happily married, pillar of the community.

And now you discard us, like a used tissue. :-(

Pat Vegas
09-27-2016, 11:29 AM
Contentment, see? You came to us, a lost soul, isolated, disenfranchised and going no where. You took our sage wisdom on board, sorted your life out, and look at you now. A gentleman of property, a Fiat owner, a fully grown up, happily married, pillar of the community.

And now you discard us, like a used tissue. :-(

Having a rough patch Sir C.
I have a feeling of impending doom.

Sir C
09-27-2016, 11:31 AM
Having a rough patch Sir C.
I have a feeling of impending doom.

Brexit anxiety? Sanchez and Ozil to refuse to renew their contracts? An asteroid to impact the earth and wipe out all human life except Tony Pulis?

Pat Vegas
09-27-2016, 11:32 AM
Brexit anxiety? Sanchez and Ozil to refuse to renew their contracts? An asteroid to impact the earth and wipe out all human life except Tony Pulis?

redundancy in the household, so I am extra concerned over any little item in my job.

even when my boss says let's arrange a chat on Wednesday 'nothing urgent or concerning'
I worry.

Maravilloso Marvo
09-27-2016, 11:35 AM
Sanchez and Ozil to refuse to renew their contracts?

Was it just me who took Wengers quote post chelsea of "I hope this convinces the players we are on the right path" to be a message to Ozil and Sanchez on their contract renewals?

Sir C
09-27-2016, 11:37 AM
redundancy in the household, so I am extra concerned over any little item in my job.

even when my boss says let's arrange a chat on Wednesday 'nothing urgent or concerning'
I worry.

Ah yes, these things are always worrying. The thing is that we tend to conflate the real problems with the potential problems, and end up with a great big ball of badness to deal with. It's important to remain pragmatic and realistic and treat each actual problem as something to be overcome, rather than the mass as something overwhelming.

She'll get another job. If it takes a while, you might need to tighten your belts a bit. Pffft. Not the end of the world, is it?

If your boss was going to give you shít he wouldn't be trying to reassure you beforehand. Perhaps he wants to give you a promotion.

See? Nowt to worry about.

Pat Vegas
09-27-2016, 11:38 AM
Was it just me who took Wengers quote post chelsea of "I hope this convinces the players we are on the right path" to be a message to Ozil and Sanchez on their contract renewals?

I noticed both players have celebrated with the old patting the badge.

Sir C
09-27-2016, 11:38 AM

I hadn't thought that, but since you say it... quite possibly.

I must say, neither of them give the impression of being unhappy.

Pat Vegas
09-27-2016, 11:39 AM
Ah yes, these things are always worrying. The thing is that we tend to conflate the real problems with the potential problems, and end up with a great big ball of badness to deal with. It's important to remain pragmatic and realistic and treat each actual problem as something to be overcome, rather than the mass as something overwhelming.

She'll get another job. If it takes a while, you might need to tighten your belts a bit. Pffft. Not the end of the world, is it?

If your boss was going to give you shít he wouldn't be trying to reassure you beforehand. Perhaps he wants to give you a promotion.

See? Nowt to worry about.

That's how I try to look at things. :hehe:
But my body takes over most of the time. I can wake up all stressed out over the stupidest thing.
Then again I think I am still a bit mental from the lack of fags.

Pat Vegas
09-27-2016, 11:40 AM
I hadn't thought that, but since you say it... quite possibly.

I must say, neither of them give the impression of being unhappy.

If anything they seem happier than I've seen em.

SWv2
09-27-2016, 11:40 AM

Yes, probably given that most adults would accept that a one-off result in September is unlikely to be a truly decisive factor in the negotiation of a multi-million pound contract.

Sir C
09-27-2016, 11:42 AM
That's how I try to look at things. :hehe:
But my body takes over most of the time. I can wake up all stressed out over the stupidest thing.
Then again I think I am still a bit mental from the lack of fags.

Hmm, sounds like a chemical imbalance in the brain, or what we know technically as 'madness'.

What you want is to self-medicate. Have you considered smoking a lot of peculiarly high grade skunk? I hear this is a good treatment for the madness.

Pat Vegas
09-27-2016, 11:43 AM
Yes, probably given that most adults would accept that a one-off result in September is unlikely to be a truly decisive factor in the negotiation of a multi-million pound contract.

Last season was disappointing. but Wenger has made additions to the team which I am happy with.
Sanchez is taking on his new role well.

We started crap against Liverpool but it seems to becoming together a bit now. The PSG result was also a good one.

redgunamo
09-27-2016, 11:43 AM

Good point.

Pat Vegas
09-27-2016, 11:44 AM
Hmm, sounds like a chemical imbalance in the brain, or what we know technically as 'madness'.

What you want is to self-medicate. Have you considered smoking a lot of peculiarly high grade skunk? I hear this is a good treatment for the madness.

I don't do anything like that. Maybe I should. I don't even drink.
I'd be a **** rockstar.

Also i would be more inclined to smoke some stuff if it was easier to buy without having to go through the seedy rigramole of speaking to some horrid drug dealer type.

SWv2
09-27-2016, 11:52 AM
Last season was disappointing. but Wenger has made additions to the team which I am happy with.
Sanchez is taking on his new role well.

We started crap against Liverpool but it seems to becoming together a bit now. The PSG result was also a good one.

I’m not in any way denying the positives but I just can’t see footballers at the very highest level, and that is what we are talking about here, will be swayed in decisions about their future by one result.

The Chelsea game was marvellous but in a way, and not just score line, it reminded me of how we absolutely batter Man U at our place last season.

Pat Vegas
09-27-2016, 11:55 AM
I’m not in any way denying the positives but I just can’t see footballers at the very highest level, and that is what we are talking about here, will be swayed in decisions about their future by one result.

The Chelsea game was marvellous but in a way, and not just score line, it reminded me of how we absolutely batter Man U at our place last season.

I really hope that we can give United another smashing this season.
It's time Wenger to get that league victory over him.
Tottenham need to be put back in their place too imo preferably at WHL.

As for City for some reason we seem to do ok against them.

redgunamo
09-27-2016, 12:27 PM

It's the whole "scoring goals in the first half" thing, I reckon. Lovely.

Pat Vegas
09-27-2016, 12:32 PM
It's the whole "scoring goals in the first half" thing, I reckon. Lovely.

:cloud9: And even better not ****ing it up in the 2nd half.

Ash
09-27-2016, 01:54 PM
I don't do anything like that. Maybe I should. I don't even drink.
I'd be a **** rockstar.

Also i would be more inclined to smoke some stuff if it was easier to buy without having to go through the seedy rigramole of speaking to some horrid drug dealer type.

Beer is your friend here, I think. I'm fairly sure Sir C was having a little Steffi when he suggested industrial grade THC, which might be good at relieving frustration and anger, but not best for anxiety.

eastgermanautos
09-27-2016, 05:56 PM

I worry.

You have only to bring something to the eastgermanautos film production account and your financial anxieties will be at an end. Step up, my friend. You will have your own infomercial.

eastgermanautos
09-27-2016, 05:59 PM
You have only to bring something to the eastgermanautos film production account and your financial anxieties will be at an end. Step up, my friend. You will have your own infomercial.

We can also hook you up with bud. I know about fifteen dealers/providers.