PDA

View Full Version : Car InsuranceWimb.

Pat Vegas
09-26-2016, 11:09 AM
last year my insurance was £760. at the time I had no no claims bonus.
I then earned 1 years NCB just after I started this policy and send it to them and they refunded me £130
which would mean it cost me £630.

The renewal comes through at £750 :shrug: that would be with 2 years no claims bonus.

Cunds.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
09-26-2016, 11:14 AM
I then earned 1 years NCB just after I started this policy and send it to them and they refunded me £130

The renewal comes through at £750 :shrug: that would be with 2 years no claims bonus.

Cunds.

Our youngest was having trouble getting insurance due to his age and the fact he smashed his motor to smithereens by driving it off a road and into a wood. Shopping around to try and find a deal - the best by a mile was LV, about half the cost of anywon else. Try them imo :thumbup:

redgunamo
09-26-2016, 11:16 AM

Cunds.

Talking of that sort of thing, it seems I have the same car as Mesut :cloud9:

I suppose he has about a dozen of them though.

Ash
09-26-2016, 11:56 AM

Cunds.

Ms A shops around each year for the best deal for our car in-sewer-ants as they invariably slap on an extra hundred or so onto renewals just to try and catch people out.

Cunds, as you correctly pointed out.