PDA

View Full Version : Labour's key foreign policy goal is apparently the achievement of multilateral

Burney
09-26-2016, 10:48 AM
nuclear disarmament.

An actual adult just got up on a stage and said that.

Jesus wept :shakehead:

Sir C
09-26-2016, 10:54 AM
nuclear disarmament.

The lunatics have very much taken over the asylum, Clive.

I just saw a poll reporting that 45% of Labour supporters expect them to never again form a government :hehe:

Burney
09-26-2016, 10:58 AM
The lunatics have very much taken over the asylum, Clive.

I just saw a poll reporting that 45% of Labour supporters expect them to never again form a government :hehe:

This is a leadership that cannot persuade most of its MPs to support it, remember? But it sees no problem with being able to persuade the world's nuclear powers to disarm.

Fùck - as they say - me. :rolleyes:

Mo Britain less Europe
09-26-2016, 11:10 AM
It's a disarming strategy.

Burney
09-26-2016, 11:12 AM
It's a disarming strategy.

What's funny is that they are now essentially admitting that they have no hope of forming a government by indulging in fantasy policies like this that give them all a big, lefty hard-on, but bear no relationship to reality whatsoever.

redgunamo
09-26-2016, 11:17 AM
nuclear disarmament.

Lucrative racket though, in fairness.

redgunamo
09-26-2016, 11:20 AM
What's funny is that they are now essentially admitting that they have no hope of forming a government by indulging in fantasy policies like this that give them all a big, lefty hard-on, but bear no relationship to reality whatsoever.

The other day, B talked of a "post democracy" time being upon us. Maybe forming a government is not so important nowadays as injecting the media, business, the Arts, academia and so on with a certain set of ideas and principles?

Ash
09-26-2016, 12:03 PM
Maybe forming a government is not so important nowadays as injecting the media, business, the Arts, academia and so on with a certain set of ideas and principles?

This does seem to be the trend. With winning votes secondary to lobbying influential patriarchs.