PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful stuff.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
09-26-2016, 09:41 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKwJg-0gEsf/

Burney
09-26-2016, 09:45 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKwJg-0gEsf/

He just buried his face in Ozil's sweaty shirt and - presumably - gave it a good sniff. :-(

The child is a filthy pervert. :judge:

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
09-26-2016, 09:50 AM
He just buried his face in Ozil's sweaty shirt and - presumably - gave it a good sniff. :-(

We all would though :bow: :love:

Burney
09-26-2016, 09:52 AM
We all would though :bow: :love:

No. I have a horror of others' sweaty garments. I might pick up such an item with a stick and put it into a plastic bag for cleaning, but certainly wouldn't touch it.

Sir C
09-26-2016, 09:52 AM

I'm prepared to bet that Ozil's sweat smells like Chanel No. 5 :cloud9:

Burney
09-26-2016, 09:53 AM
I'm prepared to bet that Ozil's sweat smells like Chanel No. 5 :cloud9:

I must say, he is surely the world's least hairy Turk? One assumes he depilates fiercely. They do that, these chaps.

redgunamo
09-26-2016, 09:53 AM

Oh, Mesut may bleed but he certainly doesn't sweat, I think. The shirt probably still reeks of Clive Christian No.1.

Burney
09-26-2016, 09:56 AM
Oh, Mesut may bleed but he certainly doesn't sweat, I think. The shirt probably still reeks of Clive Christian No.1.

You've certainly one-upped Sir C's rather tatty reference to Chanel No. 5 there, r. :hehe:

redgunamo
09-26-2016, 09:59 AM
You've certainly one-upped Sir C's rather tatty reference to Chanel No. 5 there, r. :hehe:

You didn't tell me Sir C was one of those :-(

World's End Stella
09-26-2016, 09:59 AM
No. I have a horror of others' sweaty garments. I might pick up such an item with a stick and put it into a plastic bag for cleaning, but certainly wouldn't touch it.

:clap: This combined with your refusal to evacuate your bowels if anyone is within listening/smelling distance suggests to me you're a bit OCD, Burney.

BTW, your avatar looks like Uncle Monty from Withnail and I but I'm guessing it isn't?

Burney
09-26-2016, 10:03 AM
:clap: This combined with your refusal to evacuate your bowels if anyone is within listening/smelling distance suggests to me you're a bit OCD, Burney.

BTW, your avatar looks like Uncle Monty from Withnail and I but I'm guessing it isn't?

I may be fastidious in certain matters, but am far from OCD. You may enjoy touching the sweaty garments of other men and have no compunction about making others hear and smell your feculent emissions, but some of us are cut from finer cloth.

The avatar is GK Chesterton.

World's End Stella
09-26-2016, 12:22 PM
I may be fastidious in certain matters, but am far from OCD. You may enjoy touching the sweaty garments of other men and have no compunction about making others hear and smell your feculent emissions, but some of us are cut from finer cloth.

The avatar is GK Chesterton.

Now, now Burney, no need to be snarky.

I did say 'a bit' :-)