PDA

View Full Version : Beating Chelsea with Conte in charge doesn't quite bring the same gratification

7sisters
09-26-2016, 09:00 AM
as when the spoilt child was running things.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to find it quite difficult to muster the same level of contempt for the blues now that c**t is following his template of buying success up at OT.
Has there ever been a more odious personality in the game.

Burney
09-26-2016, 09:03 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to find it quite difficult to muster the same level of contempt for the blues now that c**t is following his template of buying success up at OT.

I think everyone felt that a little bit if we're honest. Particularly as we'll lose to United.

7sisters
09-26-2016, 09:10 AM
I think everyone felt that a little bit if we're honest. Particularly as we'll lose to United.

Indeed, as long as Maureen doesn't strangle the life from their more creative elements, they have the makings of title challengers again. Quite incredible how the much celebrated and expensive Martial has almost disappeared from the radar with Zlatan and Rashford now in the frame.

redgunamo
09-26-2016, 09:13 AM

Nonsense. It's Chelsea :shrug:

Mo Britain less Europe
09-26-2016, 09:13 AM
You are all in love with the Portuguese c unt. Got news for you. He's finished.

redgunamo
09-26-2016, 09:32 AM

I certainly don't mind him so much as some.

It will be interesting to see which of Wenger's "flops" he tries to buy to turn into a world superstar.

Mo Britain less Europe
09-26-2016, 09:35 AM
I certainly don't mind him so much as some.

It will be interesting to see which of Wenger's "flops" he tries to buy to turn into a world superstar.

He is the most loathsome reptile to have ever been involved in football.

redgunamo
09-26-2016, 09:42 AM
He is the most loathsome reptile to have ever been involved in football.

Fair enough, if you say so.

Bergkamp Was Best
09-26-2016, 09:42 AM

Totally agree, still blames LVG even when they lose now, slowly losing the plot he is! :-)