PDA

View Full Version : I always knew they were a bunch of ****ing weirdos on that show

Pat Vegas
09-22-2016, 10:39 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/22/eggheads-cj-de-mooi-arrested-on-suspicion-of-murder/

Though I thought they would be arrested on noncey charges.

Burney
09-22-2016, 10:43 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/22/eggheads-cj-de-mooi-arrested-on-suspicion-of-murder/

He was the one who rather rashly admitted in his autobiography that he'd pushed someone into a canal in Amsterdam in his youth and killed them, I think. Clearly the Dutch plod have found a cold case that matches his story and felt his collar. Can hardly be shocked, I'd have thought.

Luis Anaconda
09-22-2016, 10:47 AM
He was the one who rather rashly admitted in his autobiography that he'd pushed someone into a canal in Amsterdam in his youth and killed them, I think. Clearly the Dutch plod have found a cold case that matches his story and felt his collar. Can hardly be shocked, I'd have thought.

:clap: :clap: what a genius. Hopefully, all that time in the question chamber might have prepared him for jail.

In other news - can people stop linking to the sodding Telegraph

Rich
09-22-2016, 10:48 AM

I bloody well knew it!! I applied Sir C logic to this man a year or so ago and commented to my girlfriend that I was certain he'd have stabbed at least one man in his life. He has an incredibly unkind face.

Pat Vegas
09-22-2016, 10:50 AM
:clap: :clap: what a genius. Hopefully, all that time in the question chamber might have prepared him for jail.

I only did it as I could it seems posher than the mirror link I found.

Luis Anaconda
09-22-2016, 10:52 AM
I bloody well knew it!! I applied Sir C logic to this man a year or so ago and commented to my girlfriend that I was certain he'd have stabbed at least one man in his life. He has an incredibly unkind face.

Well, he didn't stab someone and he admitted to it about a year or so ago. But, well done, r - great spot

Luis Anaconda
09-22-2016, 10:52 AM
I only did it as I could it seems posher than the mirror link I found.

It's all right Pat - we all think you're common anyway

Rich
09-22-2016, 10:56 AM
Well, he didn't stab someone and he admitted to it about a year or so ago. But, well done, r - great spot

I rather mean that I could tell he was capable of deeply unpleasant things merely by looking at him.

Burney
09-22-2016, 10:56 AM

I do like the fact that the trial will mostly consist of the prosecution reading out his own book and him looking a bit sheepish. :hehe:

Sir C
09-22-2016, 10:58 AM
I rather mean that I could tell he was capable of deeply unpleasant things merely by looking at him.

Oh, the kind face rule is infallible.

Pat Vegas
09-22-2016, 10:58 AM
It's all right Pat - we all think you're common anyway

What is the criteria for being common?

Burney
09-22-2016, 11:01 AM
Oh, the kind face rule is infallible.

It's true, actually. You'll struggle to find a serial killer with a kind face.

Luis Anaconda
09-22-2016, 11:02 AM

A heart of gold, p - or being Canadian

Burney
09-22-2016, 11:05 AM

Not knowing that criteria takes the plural. :-)

Pat Vegas
09-22-2016, 11:08 AM
Not knowing that criteria takes the plural. :-)

I could type criterion but then I would be accused of doing it on purpose.

Sir C
09-22-2016, 11:11 AM
I could type criterion but then I would be accused of doing it on purpose.

Good Lord, a gentleman would never eat at The Criterion. A clip joint for tourists, when last I looked.

Pat Vegas
09-22-2016, 11:12 AM
Good Lord, a gentleman would never eat at The Criterion. A clip joint for tourists, when last I looked.

:hehe: Anyway you've all offended me greatly. I will never post on here again.

Burney
09-22-2016, 11:14 AM

I've only ever been to it twice. Both times for Christmas parties. The food was basically pub standard, but both times I ended up staggering into Piccadilly Circus full of Christmas cheer, so it did the job.

Sir C
09-22-2016, 11:21 AM
I've only ever been to it twice. Both times for Christmas parties. The food was basically pub standard, but both times I ended up staggering into Piccadilly Circus full of Christmas cheer, so it did the job.

Oh it used to be jolly good fun when one was in town on a 48 during the last show, of course. But one was young then, and likely to die tomorrow, so some booze and a comely WAAF was enough for fleeting happiness.

Burney
09-22-2016, 11:23 AM
Oh it used to be jolly good fun when one was in town on a 48 during the last show, of course. But one was young then, and likely to die tomorrow, so some booze and a comely WAAF was enough for fleeting happiness.

I do worry about you sometimes.