PDA

View Full Version : On a significantly more interesting note, the Stunning Asian Babe

World's End Stella
09-22-2016, 09:32 AM
who may or may not be looking for me is really rather distracting.

Can we keep her about for a bit?

Pat Vegas
09-22-2016, 09:38 AM
who may or may not be looking for me is really rather distracting.

Can we keep her about for a bit?

**** my luck I am using Stunning Asian babe block.

World's End Stella
09-22-2016, 09:39 AM

Honestly mate, it's worth sorting that out.

Pat Vegas
09-22-2016, 09:51 AM
Honestly mate, it's worth sorting that out.

I never installed any *******er in my life on any site. Until awimb changed then I couldn't be doing with it.

Also this place is almost unusable on the phone though. just opens the app store to install crap.

Burney
09-22-2016, 09:54 AM

She's certainly preferable to the fungus-afflicted toenail that was up there yesterday, but I have serious doubts as to the provenance of her bosoms.

World's End Stella
09-22-2016, 10:04 AM
She's certainly preferable to the fungus-afflicted toenail that was up there yesterday, but I have serious doubts as to the provenance of her bosoms.

Yes, but I'd be more than willing to find out.

I get to HK about twice a year, Burney, and have developed a serious case of yellow fever. I'm off again in early November, I can feel the temptation already. :-(

Sir C
09-22-2016, 10:06 AM

I get to HK about twice a year, Burney, and have developed a serious case of yellow fever. I'm off again in early November, I can feel the temptation already. :-(

I shall be there in January. I think The Mandarin is in order.

World's End Stella
09-22-2016, 10:09 AM
I shall be there in January. I think The Mandarin is in order.

Oh yes! This bank of mine puts us up there as it is about a 1 minute walk from the office. Quite stunning.

I've never been in any others, mind. Don't you and V pitch up in one in Bangkok every now and then? How does it compare?

Sir C
09-22-2016, 10:12 AM
Oh yes! This bank of mine puts us up there as it is about a 1 minute walk from the office. Quite stunning.

I've never been in any others, mind. Don't you and V pitch up in one in Bangkok every now and then? How does it compare?

The Oriental is the Queen of hotels. La Grande Dame in all respects. The hotel to which all others should aspire.

Tha Mandarin doesn't quite have the personal touch of the Oriental. I like it very much nevertheless.

The MO in London is a class-free, vulgar, flashy ****stain.

Burney
09-22-2016, 10:15 AM

I go to Singapore at least once a year now. The women are lovely, but I now just assume that they all have pen1ses. This prevents one from straying, I suppose. :shrug:

World's End Stella
09-22-2016, 10:18 AM
I go to Singapore at least once a year now. The women are lovely, but I now just assume that they all have pen1ses. This prevents one from straying, I suppose. :shrug:

Yes, but rather ruins the fun :-(