PDA

View Full Version : :clap: Literally the best cup draw ever, Jeff :clap:

Monty92
09-21-2016, 09:07 PM
ssddssdsdssdsd

barrybueno
09-21-2016, 10:04 PM
Haven't seen it so I'll guess: Chelsea v Spurs and Man Utd v Liverpool?

barrybueno
09-21-2016, 10:30 PM
OK I've now seen it, it's ****ing fantastic :hehe:

Ash
09-21-2016, 11:21 PM
OK I've now seen it, it's ****ing fantastic :hehe:

Warm balls :cloud9:

Who did Palace get?

Mo Britain less Europe
09-22-2016, 12:01 AM
Another 7-5 coming up imo.

redgunamo
09-22-2016, 07:04 AM
ssddssdsdssdsd

Indeed. Very good :hehe:

SWv2
09-22-2016, 08:29 AM
ssddssdsdssdsd

Have you not spent many years mocking this cup and the enjoyment that any supporter of the club would gain from it?

Luis Anaconda
09-22-2016, 08:41 AM
Have you not spent many years mocking this cup and the enjoyment that any supporter of the club would gain from it?

I'm just wondering whether, reading between the lines, he sees Emiliano Martinez's inclusion on Tuesday as a sign that Arsene had promised him he was the domestic cup keeper to keep him happy and intends to use him there for the rest of the competition (two games). It's all so confusing

Monty92
09-22-2016, 08:51 AM
I'm just wondering whether, reading between the lines, he sees Emiliano Martinez's inclusion on Tuesday as a sign that Arsene had promised him he was the domestic cup keeper to keep him happy and intends to use him there for the rest of the competition (two games). It's all so confusing

Wow, you're *actually* still of the belief that Wenger hasn't promised Ospina he'll play in the Champions League (subject to form), even though he's pretty much confirmed that's precisely what he's done?

Pokster
09-22-2016, 09:01 AM
Wow, you're *actually* still of the belief that Wenger hasn't promised Ospina he'll play in the Champions League (subject to form), even though he's pretty much confirmed that's precisely what he's done?

Apart from Ospina, does anyone actually give a ****?

Monty92
09-22-2016, 09:08 AM

Mmmm, I wouldn't say I've mocked their enjoyment. I love seeing our young players hold their own in the first team, often against teams of decent strength. I've always loved seeing this since the earliest days that we played our second string in the competition.

Luis Anaconda
09-22-2016, 09:11 AM

Again, your use of the word precisely is somewhat amiss. You should really work on that

redgunamo
09-22-2016, 09:15 AM

Yes. "Subject to form" may be the key words here.

Pat Vegas
09-22-2016, 09:26 AM
Apart from Ospina, does anyone actually give a ****?

I'd quite like us to win it. Wenger never has so lets give it a shot.
You could say the same about the Europa league but I only want us to win it should somehow we find ourself in the competition.

Monty92
09-22-2016, 10:09 AM
Again, your use of the word precisely is somewhat amiss. You should really work on that

So what do you think the deal is with this situation then? You've been disparaging without actually telling me what you think...

Luis Anaconda
09-22-2016, 10:38 AM
So what do you think the deal is with this situation then? You've been disparaging without actually telling me what you think...
I did say actually
That Ospina starts until Wenger decides he doesn't - whether that is form, fitness or simply that he wants his most experienced keeper in nets for a big game. "If they [the rules] change, I will tell them." Very, simple; no deals, no promises, simply the manager will pick who he wants. Same as ever

SWv2
09-22-2016, 11:08 AM
Mmmm, I wouldn't say I've mocked their enjoyment. I love seeing our young players hold their own in the first team, often against teams of decent strength. I've always loved seeing this since the earliest days that we played our second string in the competition.

My apologies. I must have confused you for another big nosed lying heemasex who also bizarrely went by the name Monty.

Burney
09-22-2016, 11:12 AM
My apologies. I must have confused you for another big nosed lying heemasex who also bizarrely went by the name Monty.

Why do you retain such animus for young m, sw? Is it real or is it essentially affectionate? After all, whatever his past misdemeanours, he's a decent sort of a chap these days.

SWv2
09-22-2016, 11:25 AM
Why do you retain such animus for young m, sw? Is it real or is it essentially affectionate? After all, whatever his past misdemeanours, he's a decent sort of a chap these days.

Animus? Not at all, I am quite fond of him and his increasingly irregular inputs to our little group. I regularly find him, intentionally or not, very funny.

There is nothing in my copied statement above to suggest hostility on my behalf.

I bought the ****s book ffs, twice!!

Burney
09-22-2016, 11:30 AM
Animus? Not at all, I am quite fond of him and his increasingly irregular inputs to our little group. I regularly find him, intentionally or not, very funny.

There is nothing in my copied statement above to suggest hostility on my behalf.

I bought the ****s book ffs, twice!!

Jolly good. This is what I suspected. Just wanted to be sure.

barrybueno
09-22-2016, 12:56 PM
Sunderland at home, got to get past the Saints first...