PDA

View Full Version : Are we on the telly tonight?

Maravilloso Marvo
09-20-2016, 12:30 PM
I said are we on the telly tonight?

Sir C
09-20-2016, 12:32 PM

I don't know. I wish I did.

eastgermanautos
09-20-2016, 12:33 PM
I don't know. I wish I did.

Can I ask why you have that traitorous Spic as your profile picture?

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
09-20-2016, 12:34 PM

No. Not anywhere at all apparently.

World's End Stella
09-20-2016, 12:35 PM

It doesn't matter. Go to App Store and download Live Media Player and search for an Arsenal stream.

How are you, BTW?

Sir C
09-20-2016, 12:39 PM
Can I ask why you have that traitorous Spic as your profile picture?

That is young Cesc. He was only 17, but better than Roy Keane. He was our captain. He carried us through some awful times.

He was the best midfield player I have seen in an Arsenal shirt.

Maravilloso Marvo
09-20-2016, 12:50 PM
It doesn't matter. Go to App Store and download Live Media Player and search for an Arsenal stream.

How are you, BTW?

Thanks, I got a tip off about one of these apps before but as a man of integrity, illegal streaming doesn't sit very well with me...

I'm good thanks, just keeping my head down and coming to grips with married life and a baby!

How are you old chap?

Ash
09-20-2016, 12:50 PM
He was the best midfield player I have seen in an Arsenal shirt.

Wasn't that Ian Harvey's line (PBUH)? I recall SW mocking it in his sig for years after.

Anyway, just two words. Liam Brady.

PSRB
09-20-2016, 12:53 PM
Wasn't that Ian Harvey's line (PBUH)? I recall SW mocking it in his sig for years after.

Patrick Vieira

Sir C
09-20-2016, 12:54 PM

:shrug: Even Harvey must be right about something occasionally. After all, the little fúcker has opinions on every fúcking thing, so he must bump into truth by accident from time to time.

I know, I know, I generally reject these absolute superlatives; they're simply subjective and not a little silly. But he was something special, wasn't he?

World's End Stella
09-20-2016, 12:56 PM
Patrick Vieira

Yes. This.

PSRB
09-20-2016, 12:58 PM

How are you, BTW?

Yes. This.

World's End Stella
09-20-2016, 12:58 PM
Thanks, I got a tip off about one of these apps before but as a man of integrity, illegal streaming doesn't sit very well with me...

I'm good thanks, just keeping my head down and coming to grips with married life and a baby!

How are you old chap?

Baby! Good lord man, those days seem so long ago. All well at mine, still married, same bird, girl is 15 going on 27, boy is off at school so we only see him once every second week or so.

It's like being free again :-)

Maravilloso Marvo
09-20-2016, 01:02 PM
:shrug: Even Harvey must be right about something occasionally. After all, the little fúcker has opinions on every fúcking thing, so he must bump into truth by accident from time to time.

I know, I know, I generally reject these absolute superlatives; they're simply subjective and not a little silly. But he was something special, wasn't he?

Good to hear, being free seems a VERY long way off to me right now. Not that I am interested in that at all of course, I am still smitten with seeing my boy develop new skills by the day... In all seriousness though, I really have no interest in other peoples children, but it is completely different with my own. I'm suddenly an expert on all things baby.

World's End Stella
09-20-2016, 01:07 PM
Good to hear, being free seems a VERY long way off to me right now. Not that I am interested in that at all of course, I am still smitten with seeing my boy develop new skills by the day... In all seriousness though, I really have no interest in other peoples children, but it is completely different with my own. I'm suddenly an expert on all things baby.

Yes, it was pretty much the same with me. I was never particularly driven to having children but once I had had my own they became the greatest thing in the world, ever. And still are to this day, really.

Don't worry about them growing up too quickly, you just enjoy them in different ways. Few things I like better than watching my daughter play lacrosse and the boy and I now go down the pub together, one pint of bitter and one pint of coke. Great fun.

Pokster
09-20-2016, 01:10 PM

At least you didn't some on here every day boring us silly with updates on wht he can do now..Welcome back

Luis Anaconda
09-20-2016, 01:45 PM

It shouldn't but this image on here did remind of his royal Harveyness earlier - not the text of course http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/worker-builds-comedy-persona-around-lack-of-productivity-20160920114100

IUFG
09-20-2016, 02:21 PM
No. Not anywhere at all apparently.

http://liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_eng_ALL.php

Mo Britain less Europe
09-20-2016, 03:40 PM
We appear to be on three foreign channels which means there must be a stream somewhere.

Maravilloso Marvo
09-20-2016, 03:57 PM
At least you didn't some on here every day boring us silly with updates on wht he can do now..Welcome back

Haha, he doesn't feature on Facebook and he won't be featuring on here. I'll be letting him create his own online profile when he is good and ready.

Thanks man, not quite the same here though, is it?

World's End Stella
09-20-2016, 04:13 PM
Haha, he doesn't feature on Facebook and he won't be featuring on here. I'll be letting him create his own online profile when he is good and ready.

Thanks man, not quite the same here though, is it?

It will be if enough people return