PDA

View Full Version : Oooh they got the fella.

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 03:42 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37411784

NY bomb suspect 'held after shooting'
New York bombings suspect Ahmad Khan Rahami is in custody after shooting a police officer in Linden, New Jersey, according to US media.
Linden is close to the city of Elizabeth, where further devices were found late on Sunday.
The 28-year-old Afghan-born US citizen had been named by the FBI as a suspect in Saturday's bombing in Manhattan. which injured 29 people.
His family home in Elizabeth was being searched by officers.

Burney
09-19-2016, 03:44 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37411784

NY bomb suspect 'held after shooting'
New York bombings suspect Ahmad Khan Rahami is in custody after shooting a police officer in Linden, New Jersey, according to US media.
Linden is close to the city of Elizabeth, where further devices were found late on Sunday.
The 28-year-old Afghan-born US citizen had been named by the FBI as a suspect in Saturday's bombing in Manhattan. which injured 29 people.
His family home in Elizabeth was being searched by officers.

I've never really seen the point of pressure cookers.

SWv2
09-19-2016, 03:47 PM

Good for making bombs.

Sir C
09-19-2016, 03:47 PM

My m-i-l likes to boil her vegetables for 20 minutes, as people of that generation often do. But that's 20 minutes IN A PRESSURE COOKER! A sort of grey mush emerges.

Burney
09-19-2016, 03:52 PM
My m-i-l likes to boil her vegetables for 20 minutes, as people of that generation often do. But that's 20 minutes IN A PRESSURE COOKER! A sort of grey mush emerges.

Jesus. :-( I think I'd prefer a bomb.

It's OK, btw, Barry O'B has said there's no connection between these bombings and the stabbings in Minnesota.
No connection at all.
No, sirree, Bob.
Not a one.

*Oh, btw congrats on becoming an uncle again.

Sir C
09-19-2016, 03:54 PM

It's OK, btw, Barry O'B has said there's no connection between these bombings and the stabbings in Minnesota.
No connection at all.
No, sirree, Bob.
Not a one.

Trump's going to be making hay, isn't he?

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 03:57 PM

No connection at all.
No, sirree, Bob.
Not a one.

The stabby ones are Somalian. :sherlock:

sorry I mean Norwegian,

Burney
09-19-2016, 04:00 PM
Trump's going to be making hay, isn't he?

Oh, yes. To be fair, he is about the only one who's been prepared to mention Islamic terrorists.

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 04:01 PM
Oh, yes. To be fair, he is about the only one who's been prepared to mention Islamic terrorists.

I saw a report that Hillary was moaning about trump saying it was a bomb only for her to say it was a bomb in the same interview?

I was half awake when I read this so it may not be true.