PDA

View Full Version : Pat, Canada 6-0 Czech Republic

World's End Stella
09-19-2016, 01:58 PM
Nice start, Crosby played well. The Yanks lost to Team Europe :hehe:

Oh and Team NA (the young lads) beat bronze medalist Finland. Quite the shocker that one.

Luis Anaconda
09-19-2016, 02:00 PM

Oh and Team NA (the young lads) beat bronze medalist Finland. Quite the shocker that one.
Crosby? The Young lads? How did Stills and Nash do?

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 02:02 PM

:cloud9: I love Sid the Kid even if people don't like him. Shame I missed it when he was in Halifax with the cup recently.

Who's your NHL team?

World's End Stella
09-19-2016, 02:03 PM
:cloud9: I love Sid the Kid even if people don't like him. Shame I missed it when he was in Halifax with the cup recently.

Who's your NHL team?

Leafs, as I lived in Toronto pre-UK and grew up in the area.

Yes, the same Leafs who haven't won the cup since 1967. :-(

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 02:06 PM
Leafs, as I lived in Toronto pre-UK and grew up in the area.

Yes, the same Leafs who haven't won the cup since 1967. :-(

Well I like them too. My dad is a fan.

I love all the defunct teams. I got loads of Hartford whalers stuff.

Burney
09-19-2016, 02:07 PM
Well I like them too. My dad is a fan.

I love all the defunct teams. I got loads of Hartford whalers stuff.

You see this is why we can't have two Canadians on the board, f. :-(

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 02:08 PM
You see this is why we can't have two Canadians on the board, f. :-(

I should leave for a bit?
Gives me an idea how to get rid of that johnny though. I will fire it through their window with my hockey stick.

Sir C
09-19-2016, 02:18 PM
Gives me an idea how to get rid of that johnny though. I will fire it through their window with my hockey stick.

But when you smash the rubber with your stick, the stale, cold jízz might fly out and spatter you in the face.

Cold bukkáke. Now that's a niche interest.

Burney
09-19-2016, 02:20 PM

Of course you shouldn't! WES should.

:wave: WES

As to the other matter, you ought to pick it up with a coat hanger and put it through their letterbox. Or simply fling it against their window.

Burney
09-19-2016, 02:21 PM
But when you smash the rubber with your stick, the stale, cold jízz might fly out and spatter you in the face.

Nobody wants cold jizz, surely? Jizz loses what little allure it has the moment it dips below body temperature, I'd have thought.

Sir C
09-19-2016, 02:22 PM
Nobody wants cold jizz, surely? Jizz loses what little allure it has the moment it dips below body temperature, I'd have thought.

You'd have to ask fash; he's the one who's mad for it.

World's End Stella
09-19-2016, 02:22 PM

On a more sophisticated note, this is the place I told you about that you and V should visit the next time you're in the Lake District. Quite stunning.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jan/22/lake-road-kitchen-ambleside-cumbria-restaurant-review-marina-oloughlin

Viva Prat Vegas
09-19-2016, 02:25 PM
I will take the robber johnny to the local cop shop and present it as DNA evidence
They will rush round to arrest the bin user and I wont have to move
:cloud9:

Sir C
09-19-2016, 02:29 PM
On a more sophisticated note, this is the place I told you about that you and V should visit the next time you're in the Lake District. Quite stunning.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jan/22/lake-road-kitchen-ambleside-cumbria-restaurant-review-marina-oloughlin

Yes, I'm aware of it, thanks very much.

I just don't eat fancy food any more. I have rejected all forms of starred smears, foams and gels. Tasting menus and wine pairings are but a faint memory. I am a happier man for it.

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 02:30 PM
I will take the robber johnny to the local cop shop and present it as DNA evidence
They will rush round to arrest the bin user and I wont have to move
:cloud9:

You are a genius.

Or it could be used in an elaborate framing.

Burney
09-19-2016, 02:32 PM
You are a genius.

Or it could be used in an elaborate framing.

Yes. All you need to do is stick some up your bum and in your undies, then turn up to the cop shop claiming to have been raped by your neighbour, have a highly intrusive medical examination and then get him charged.

That'll teach him. :nod:

World's End Stella
09-19-2016, 02:33 PM
Yes, I'm aware of it, thanks very much.

I just don't eat fancy food any more. I have rejected all forms of starred smears, foams and gels. Tasting menus and wine pairings are but a faint memory. I am a happier man for it.

I'm fully on board with this view, Charles. However, I would not put LRK in that bracket. It was really exceptional without being poncy. My son was served a veal tongue, the entire tongue, in the shape of a tongue. He ate every last bit of it such was the expertise of the cooking.

I'd give it a looksie.

Sir C
09-19-2016, 02:33 PM
Yes. All you need to do is stick some up your bum and in your undies, then turn up to the cop shop claiming to have been raped by your neighbour, have a highly intrusive medical examination and then get him charged.

That'll teach him. :nod:

It might have the bad AIDS in.

Mind you, AIDS is alright these days, isn't it? I think you just take a tablet.

Sir C
09-19-2016, 02:34 PM
I'm fully on board with this view, Charles. However, I would not put LRK in that bracket. It was really exceptional without being poncy. My son was served a veal tongue, the entire tongue, in the shape of a tongue. He ate every last bit of it such was the expertise of the cooking.

I'd give it a looksie.

Well... if you're sure. We will be ther at the end of October. I will give it a try.

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 02:35 PM
It might have the bad AIDS in.

Mind you, AIDS is alright these days, isn't it? I think you just take a tablet.

Will I find it hard find proper legal representation?

will I have to hire Denzil Washington?

Sir C
09-19-2016, 02:40 PM
Will I find it hard find proper legal representation?

will I have to hire Denzil Washington?

"Did-a you have a nice-a de nice-a day at-a work, cara mia?"

"Yes, it was fun, I was chatting to some friends on the internet about pushing old, random sémen up my bottom."

Viva Prat Vegas
09-19-2016, 02:41 PM
I shall ask Riki to represent me when he gets out and back to work

Burney
09-19-2016, 02:41 PM

"Yes, it was fun, I was chatting to some friends on the internet about pushing old, random sémen up my bottom."

I reckon it would make a great episode of Morse or one of those things you like.

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 02:42 PM

:hehe: the big boys on the internet made me do it.

She made me laugh she said 'don't worry I am going to talk to someone and sort this out'
I said who? 'don't worry leave it to me.....leave it to me'

dead horse head on it's way.

Burney
09-19-2016, 02:43 PM

:hehe: Poor old Riki. I do hope he's out soon. Maybe he could come back on here?

Sir C
09-19-2016, 02:44 PM
:hehe: the big boys on the internet made me do it.

She made me laugh she said 'don't worry I am going to talk to someone and sort this out'
I said who? 'don't worry leave it to me.....leave it to me'

dead horse head on it's way.

:hehe: "Watch it mate, my missus is connected."

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 02:44 PM

Is he a sole partnership? Will he be given the boot?

Viva Prat Vegas
09-19-2016, 02:51 PM

Riki is now very experienced in jizzy johnny cases
He finds them in a sole every morning for the last 5 years

Ash
09-19-2016, 02:53 PM

Do you have any theories on who Viva Prat Vegas is? A current poster? An ex-poster?

Might it be Sod?

He's rather good, whoever it is. The authenticity catches me out every time.

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 02:57 PM
Do you have any theories on who Viva Prat Vegas is? A current poster? An ex-poster?

Might it be Sod?

He's rather good, whoever it is. The authenticity catches me out every time.

I was hoping it was Sod, I am trying to think who would join in with those old gags around that time.