PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour problem returns. :furious:

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 12:22 PM
the dumping stuff in my bin has ceased for a while.

Then yesterday I saw this bitch walk across my front garden to stick a bag of rubbish in my bin.
I didn't have time to confront her on this

However I thought I'll leave it even thought it's annoying.
Well I go outside and there are empty rizzla packs all over the grass and other crap and a used robber johnny and a wrapper.

I'm moving. I had enough. I wonder if the ink is dry on the extension I signed.

Ash
09-19-2016, 12:30 PM
empty rizzla packs

Put them on eBay as roach material, Pat. **** KERCHING ****

EDIT: Not sure what you should do with the rubber johnny. A sleeping bag for mice?

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 12:31 PM
Put them on eBay as roach material, Pat. **** KERCHING ****

What am I gonna do with the rubber? I haven't touched it but I can't leave it there.

Ash
09-19-2016, 12:31 PM
What am I gonna do with the rubber? I haven't touched it but I can't leave it there.

A sleeping bag for mice. :nod:

SWv2
09-19-2016, 12:32 PM

Then yesterday I saw this bitch walk across my front garden to stick a bag of rubbish in my bin.

Well I go outside and there are empty rizzla packs all over the grass and other crap and a used robber johnny and a wrapper.

What sort of wrapper?

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 12:33 PM

I am going to head north Ash. I think Gordon hill or something like this.

I am exploring a whole new part of the greater London area. (speaking of greater london bring back Bunnell)

SWv2
09-19-2016, 12:34 PM

Quite. A modern day urban take on The Smartest Giant in Town.

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 12:34 PM
What sort of wrapper?

I assume it was the corresponding johnny wrapper.

SWv2
09-19-2016, 12:36 PM

I am exploring a whole new part of the greater London area. (speaking of greater london bring back Bunnell)

I was knocking off a wee bird from Gordon Hill for a while.

I remember when she first told me this my initial thought was the winger who played for United in the 70s, then I quickly returned to destroying her.

Ash
09-19-2016, 12:40 PM

I had to look up Gordon Hill. Enfield. :-| Isn't that like Tottenham but a bit further away?

Ash
09-19-2016, 12:41 PM
I quickly returned to destroying her.

How did you dispose of the body?

Sir C
09-19-2016, 12:42 PM
I was knocking off a wee bird from Gordon Hill for a while.

I remember when she first told me this my initial thought was the winger who played for United in the 70s, then I quickly returned to destroying her.

Good Lord, is that Richard Keyes? #didyousma****?

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 12:43 PM
I had to look up Gordon Hill. Enfield. :-| Isn't that like Tottenham but a bit further away?

I found it ok If I go North of my current location but not East.

Palmers green isn't bad but it's changed over the past 2 years and prices have gone up. I'd rather pay similar/ bit more a bit further out for a bigger place. Still going to rent seems I will have to wait until a while before I can break the current contract.

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 12:43 PM
How did you dispose of the body?

Put it in my bins

Ash
09-19-2016, 12:44 PM
I found it ok If I go North of my current location but not East.

Palmers green isn't bad but it's changed over the past 2 years and prices have gone up. I'd rather pay similar/ bit more a bit further out for a bigger place. Still going to rent seems I will have to wait until a while before I can break the current contract.

Could you demand of the landlord that they sort out the neighbours?

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 12:45 PM

I am not sure it would do much good.

It's a shame I quite liked it here. Now I got horrid neighbours and school kids running around upstairs every morning waking me up.

I got another neighbour who has shifty looking eastern european skinhead types who keep knocking on his door looking for him. Then waiting in their car for hours.

SWv2
09-19-2016, 12:46 PM
Good Lord, is that Richard Keyes? #didyousma****?

I was young, new to your country. It was all terribly exciting.

She had two older sisters who alleged they were models, now looking back I am not so sure I believe them, lived in Maida Vale.

You can only begin to believe how different this world was from 1980s Northern Ireland.

Mo Britain less Europe
09-19-2016, 12:46 PM
Is Gordon Hill named after him?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqefDBKIEAAhdKd.jpg

SWv2
09-19-2016, 12:49 PM

Same landlord for all the apartments?

**** all he can do otherwise.

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 12:51 PM
Same landlord for all the apartments?

**** all he can do otherwise.

Unfortunately not. There is some sort of company who owns the whole thing but I've only ever heard from them once with a map of car parking spaces.

Sir C
09-19-2016, 12:53 PM
I was young, new to your country. It was all terribly exciting.

She had two older sisters who alleged they were models, now looking back I am not so sure I believe them, lived in Maida Vale.

You can only begin to believe how different this world was from 1980s Northern Ireland.

Early 80s, sw? Great days, great days indeed. The last generation untroubled by AIDS. What a 'smashing' time we had!

SWv2
09-19-2016, 01:01 PM
Early 80s, sw? Great days, great days indeed. The last generation untroubled by AIDS. What a 'smashing' time we had!

Later 80s what with me being considerably younger than you. I moved to London in 87.

Not convinced the whole Aids thing has really troubled people since has it? There was a lot of noise at the time about the perils of promiscuity but surely most youngsters would still have employed the rat up a drainpipe philosophy to weekend loving.

Sir C
09-19-2016, 01:03 PM
Later 80s what with me being considerably younger than you. I moved to London in 87.

Not convinced the whole Aids thing has really troubled people since has it? There was a lot of noise at the time about the perils of promiscuity but surely most youngsters would still have employed the rat up a drainpipe philosophy to weekend loving.

As I understand it, it became de rigueur to encase one's chap in a rubber sheath prior to coitus.

A nasty business, interefering with God's plan for our swimmers.

SWv2
09-19-2016, 01:09 PM
As I understand it, it became de rigueur to encase one's chap in a rubber sheath prior to coitus.

I must be brutally honest and say that was never my experience of that specific time nor since really.

Perhaps the ladies I met simply knew I was a Catholic and chose not to offend me.

Burney
09-19-2016, 01:10 PM

Also makes sex a bit rubbish as I recall. However, when I first started putting it about, one couldn't get near making the beast with two backs without a solemn promise to don one of the bloody things. :-(

Sir C
09-19-2016, 01:10 PM
I must be brutally honest and say that was never my experience of that specific time nor since really.

Perhaps the ladies I met simply knew I was a Catholic and chose not to offend me.

Perhaps you didn't give them enough warning of what was about to occur? Not that I'm judgemental; leaping out from behind the bins is seduction by another name, is all.

Sir C
09-19-2016, 01:11 PM
Also makes sex a bit rubbish as I recall. However, when I first started putting it about, one couldn't get near making the beast with two backs without a solemn promise to don one of the bloody things. :-(

Yes, that was what I thought.

Burney
09-19-2016, 01:20 PM

The thing that concerns me here is that they put used condoms in the bin. Surely flushing them down the lavatory was always the proper sendoff for such items?

Ash
09-19-2016, 01:23 PM

You are correct. There was a bit of a moral panic at the time, with doom-mongers eager to spread fear that we would be wiped out unless we used the desensitising little blighters. The facts, as some more sober analysts pointed out at the time, were that only the high-risk categories (bottom burglers and needlers) were likely to become affected.

Burney
09-19-2016, 01:32 PM
You are correct. There was a bit of a moral panic at the time, with doom-mongers eager to spread fear that we would be wiped out unless we used the desensitising little blighters. The facts, as some more sober analysts pointed out at the time, were that only the high-risk categories (bottom burglers and needlers) were likely to become affected.

The laugh of it was that the people who took the most notice were my generation who were growing up at the time, had mostly not had sex and thus logically were the least likely to have been at much risk. Didn't stop yet another layer of fear, stigma and anxiety getting attached to sex for us, though. So thanks a lot for that, African monkey-buggerers, San Franciscan bathhouse bum merchants and scag fiends. :-(

Sir C
09-19-2016, 01:37 PM
The laugh of it was that the people who took the most notice were my generation who were growing up at the time, had mostly not had sex and thus logically were the least likely to have been at much risk. Didn't stop yet another layer of fear, stigma and anxiety getting attached to sex for us, though. So thanks a lot for that, African monkey-buggerers, San Franciscan bathhouse bum merchants and scag fiends. :-(

Lookee here, how odd is this?

"In 2014, an estimated 21,300 heterosexual men and 32,700 heterosexual woman were living with HIV in the UK. Of this number, 55% of men and 62% of women were of black African ethnicity. Indeed, the number of black Africans living with HIV has continued to rise."

Burney
09-19-2016, 01:42 PM
Lookee here, how odd is this?

"In 2014, an estimated 21,300 heterosexual men and 32,700 heterosexual woman were living with HIV in the UK. Of this number, 55% of men and 62% of women were of black African ethnicity. Indeed, the number of black Africans living with HIV has continued to rise."

Yes. How very odd. Who'd have thunk it, eh? It's like that strange correlation between being muslim and having mental health problems that lead you to kill total strangers while shouting about Allan.

Why are they always 'living with HIV'? Why not just 'with HIV'? 'Living with' suggests they could do something about it if they wanted to, but can't be arsed so they just 'live with it'.

Sir C
09-19-2016, 01:44 PM
Yes. How very odd. Who'd have thunk it, eh? It's like that strange correlation between being muslim and having mental health problems that lead you to kill total strangers while shouting about Allan.

Why are they always 'living with HIV'? Why not just 'with HIV'? 'Living with' suggests they could do something about it if they wanted to, but can't be arsed so they just 'live with it'.

But what's the issue? Are black Africans genetically disposed to infection? Or is it a question of fúcking each other with gay abandon. Maybe not gay abandon.

Burney
09-19-2016, 01:49 PM
But what's the issue? Are black Africans genetically disposed to infection? Or is it a question of fúcking each other with gay abandon. Maybe not gay abandon.

There are theories. I saw one years ago about how sub-Saharan Africans hadn't been hit by the big bubonic plague outbreak and that this meant they didn't have as much resistance or something. That's probably been discredited by now, though. There certainly is a racial divide, but whether its cultural, behavioural or physiological I couldn't say.