PDA

View Full Version : Black chap, loved hounds, lived in France orGermany, sort of bloke

World's End Stella
09-19-2016, 12:21 PM
you'd love to go down the pub with. May have had a breast obsession. Possibly clinically insane.

What was his name and is he one of the lost ones?

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 12:23 PM
you'd love to go down the pub with. May have had a breast obsession. Possibly clinically insane.

Red.
Sod is dead though*

Luis Anaconda
09-19-2016, 12:24 PM

Redgunamo - tends to go missing for long periods at a time. Particularly when there are governments around the world that need removing. Purely coincidental of course. Great man - big cricket fan

Sir C
09-19-2016, 12:25 PM

Redgunamo. He's on one of his regular disappearances, fomenting regime change in some middle eastern hovel. Probably.

I didn't know he was black, but then I don't notice race. We're all citizens of Earth, you know.

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 12:25 PM
Redgunamo. He's on one of his regular disappearances, fomenting regime change in some middle eastern hovel. Probably.

I didn't know he was black, but then I don't notice race. We're all citizens of Earth, you know.

Monty said he looks exactly like William Gallas.

Sir C
09-19-2016, 12:26 PM
Monty said he looks exactly like William Gallas.

Is Gallas black, then?

Pat Vegas
09-19-2016, 12:27 PM
Is Gallas black, then?

No idea. :shrug:

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
09-19-2016, 12:33 PM

bostonbrian aka shítcùnt

World's End Stella
09-19-2016, 12:46 PM
Redgunamo - tends to go missing for long periods at a time. Particularly when there are governments around the world that need removing. Purely coincidental of course. Great man - big cricket fan

Ah yes, that's him. Former military man of some kind, I thought. Had a unique view of the world that was both fascinating and slightly disturbing. Which seems consistent with your description of his 'civil service'.