PDA

View Full Version : Three defeats on the trot for Mourinho

Mo Britain less Europe
09-18-2016, 03:26 PM
Bookies cut odds on his being sacked to 8/1.

Redwater
09-18-2016, 06:30 PM
It's very enjoyable watching this classless, repellent individual lose his 'magic touch'. Long may it last.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-18-2016, 08:36 PM

Mourinho, wherever you may be.
You scored one and they scored three.
The odds on your sacking are worth a punt.
Cos you're a completely despicable cünt.

Ash
09-19-2016, 08:44 AM
Mourinho, wherever you may be.
You scored one and they scored three.
The odds on your sacking are worth a punt.
Cos you're a completely despicable cünt.

Is that your own work, Ganpz? Not a bad effort. It scans and it rhymes, at least.

Sir C
09-19-2016, 08:51 AM

I'm slightly concerned that Rooney's head is actually going to explode.

Well, I say, 'concerned', I probably mean, 'hopeful'.

Luis Anaconda
09-19-2016, 08:54 AM

I loved his little word in the ear of the linesman yesterday. It was like "I haven't been booked yet, tell the ref I said something offensive so I keep up my reputation"*

*"Of course it was more likely **** off you stupid ****"

Burney
09-19-2016, 08:57 AM

The whole United team is just a bit weird if you ask me. Rooney's continued presence is a big part of that.

Sir C
09-19-2016, 08:59 AM
I loved his little word in the ear of the linesman yesterday. It was like "I haven't been booked yet, tell the ref I said something offensive so I keep up my reputation"*

*"Of course it was more likely **** off you stupid ****"

His attempt to snap that Watford player's shin was also quite remarkable.

Brentwood
09-19-2016, 09:02 AM
If JM fails to turn their fortunes around, after Moyes and LVG failed after spending an absolute king's ransom, then I'll start to believe that Fergie is some sort of witch

World's End Stella
09-19-2016, 09:04 AM
His attempt to snap that Watford player's shin was also quite remarkable.

I briefly considered the possibility that Mourinho might drag the Munichs into a bottom half of the table position as he did with Chelsea and that he is then fired before the season is out. It was quite the most delicious thought and it filled me with joy.

But there's no way the football gods would allow it, sadly :-(

Ash
09-19-2016, 09:20 AM
I briefly considered the possibility that Mourinho might drag the Munichs into a bottom half of the table position as he did with Chelsea and that he is then fired before the season is out. It was quite the most delicious thought and it filled me with joy.

But there's no way the football gods would allow it, sadly :-(

I would love it. Just love it for that to happen. It won't though, sadly, as you say.

Burney
09-19-2016, 09:27 AM
I would love it. Just love it for that to happen. It won't though, sadly, as you say.

The thing is that, as he showed last season, Mourinho can't do crisis management, since his gigantic ego and pathological narcissism mean he is only capable of making things worse. A few more lost games and some concerted media pressure could make things interesting.

I'm not saying it's likely, but he showed real weakness with Chelsea last season and he's let the press get a taste of his blood, so the possibility of meltdown is always there.

Luis Anaconda
09-19-2016, 09:50 AM
The thing is that, as he showed last season, Mourinho can't do crisis management, since his gigantic ego and pathological narcissism mean he is only capable of making things worse. A few more lost games and some concerted media pressure could make things interesting.

I'm not saying it's likely, but he showed real weakness with Chelsea last season and he's let the press get a taste of his blood, so the possibility of meltdown is always there.

Just about to write the same thing. At the moment, he seems to be just doing his all refs against us, conspiracy ****, but there are already signs he is turning on the one group that he needs to help him out of the mess - the players. Criticism of Luke Shaw was harsh yesterday, in particular, and being so childish as to refer to him repeatedly as the left back, rather than by name

SWv2
09-19-2016, 09:54 AM
Criticism of Luke Shaw was harsh yesterday, in particular, and being so childish as to refer to him repeatedly as the left back, rather than by name

Luke Shaw turned him down when leaving Southampton.

I did see a rather alarming piece a few weeks back alluding to LS having to speak to him and mend that bridge, as such.

*no bridge was involved

World's End Stella
09-19-2016, 09:56 AM

As I said to a Man Utd supporter this morning 'I would be less worried about the form of the team than I would be about the mental state of the manager'

He is doing precisely what he did to Chelsea in Sep/Oct of last season. Still, best not think about the possibilities and get too carried away. It would absolutely be too good to be true.

Billy Goat Sverige
09-19-2016, 09:58 AM
Just about to write the same thing. At the moment, he seems to be just doing his all refs against us, conspiracy ****, but there are already signs he is turning on the one group that he needs to help him out of the mess - the players. Criticism of Luke Shaw was harsh yesterday, in particular, and being so childish as to refer to him repeatedly as the left back, rather than by name

He has ****ed the players off after each of the last three games with snide little digs. Despicable **** #specialonce

Mo Britain less Europe
09-19-2016, 09:59 AM
He will obviously play a weakened team against Northampton even though a defeat there would be cataclysmic and push him closer to the exit.

Luis Anaconda
09-19-2016, 10:02 AM
Luke Shaw turned him down when leaving Southampton.

I did see a rather alarming piece a few weeks back alluding to LS having to speak to him and mend that bridge, as such.

*no bridge was involved
Not even Wayne?

Hadn't heard that - quite amusing if true