PDA

View Full Version : Football: legal or not?

Mo Britain less Europe
09-16-2016, 11:08 AM
Is it legal for players to form a pyramid or be hoisted on each other's shoulders for, say, corner kicks?

Is it legal for the player carrying the ball to be completely surrounded by his team mates as he moves forward so the opposition can't get to him?

Pat Vegas
09-16-2016, 11:14 AM
Is it legal for players to form a pyramid or be hoisted on each other's shoulders for, say, corner kicks?

Is it legal for the player carrying the ball to be completely surrounded by his team mates as he moves forward so the opposition can't get to him?

What if you get one of these giant fellas you used to see on Jerry Springer where they used to have to remove the side of his trailer to get him out and put him in goal?

Is that allowed?

Mo Britain less Europe
09-16-2016, 11:14 AM
What if you get one of these giant fellas you used to see on Jerry Springer where they used to have to remove the side of his trailer to get him out and put him in goal?

Is that allowed?

Yes. Not sure how good he'd be coming off his line tbf.

Ash
09-16-2016, 11:51 AM

The Fast Show did this, I think. Charlies 'Charlie' Charles, wasn't it? Isn't it?

Luis Anaconda
09-16-2016, 12:14 PM

First one - no. It would be deemed ungentlemanly conduct from what I remember from a You Are the Ref column from many years back.

Second - no it would be obstruction

Mo Britain less Europe
09-16-2016, 02:19 PM
First one - no. It would be deemed ungentlemanly conduct from what I remember from a You Are the Ref column from many years back.

Second - no it would be obstruction

LA - YOU are the ref!!!