PDA

View Full Version : Strangely Hillary Clinton is completely back to full health.

Pat Vegas
09-15-2016, 11:13 AM
In less than a week of being diagnosed pneumonia.

it takes me longer to get rid of a cold.

Burney
09-15-2016, 11:17 AM
In less than a week of being diagnosed pneumonia.

it takes me longer to get rid of a cold.

That's because she's a strong, independent woman who powers through pneumonia. Nothing to do with the fact that pneumonia isn't what's wrong with her - oh, no!

Trump ahead in key states now. I'm starting to believe this could actually happen. :hehe:

Pat Vegas
09-15-2016, 11:20 AM
That's because she's a strong, independent woman who powers through pneumonia. Nothing to do with the fact that pneumonia isn't what's wrong with her - oh, no!

Trump ahead in key states now. I'm starting to believe this could actually happen. :hehe:

There is so much *******s about her health.
As I said before she says she said she has no problems but when it comes to the FBI she said she used it as an excuse.

and now she had a 'non contagious bacterial pneumonia' but the other day they said other members of her team have come down with the same condition :rubchin:

what they gonna do if she drops dead?

Burney
09-15-2016, 11:33 AM
As I said before she says she said she has no problems but when it comes to the FBI she said she used it as an excuse.

and now she had a 'non contagious bacterial pneumonia' but the other day they said other members of her team have come down with the same condition :rubchin:

Yeah, there's quite a few medical professionals currently pointing out that there's no such thing as 'non-contagious bacterial pneumonia', which doesn't help much. :hehe:

Ash
09-15-2016, 11:34 AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/09/14/what-happens-if-a-u-s-presidential-candidate-withdraws-or-dies-before-the-election-is-over/

Burney
09-15-2016, 11:40 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/09/14/what-happens-if-a-u-s-presidential-candidate-withdraws-or-dies-before-the-election-is-over/

Surely as the only other candidate with an electoral mandate of any sort, they'd have to go with Sanders, wouldn't they?

Luis Anaconda

You seemed confused by this FBI thing. It is possible for a person to be ill and get better, it happens all the time. In regards to the FBI testimony, she said she had concussion and couldn't recall certain discussions. What she and others are complaining about are people spinning this into a conspiracy theory that she has a brain tumour or has been taken over by an alien. I don't understand, why you think this position is inconsistent

Pat Vegas

Thanks Ash. I don't normally take an interest in US politics.
I am trying to take up the mantelpiece of modd's coverage last time.

Burney
09-15-2016, 11:45 AM
You seemed confused by this FBI thing. It is possible for a person to be ill and get better, it happens all the time. In regards to the FBI testimony, she said she had concussion and couldn't recall certain discussions. What she and others are complaining about are people spinning this into a conspiracy theory that she has a brain tumour or has been taken over by an alien. I don't understand, why you think this position is inconsistent

Well the real problem is that she has clearly been shown to have been suffering from something relatively serious and to have lied her arse off about it. The problem with that is that nobody will any longer believe a word she or her staff say about her health. If it is 'just' pneumonia, it's been woefully mishandled and has reinforced the image of HRC as untrustworthy.

Of course, the question of whether someone being considered untrustworthy in relation to Trump is a measure of the insanity of this election campaign is another matter, but still...

Pat Vegas
09-15-2016, 11:47 AM

She doesn't seem better to me. Pneumonia or not looked like she was having a seizure. doesn't have to be a 'conspiracy theory'
A term now used to brandish any idea or accusation as idiotic tin foil hat style. She's been mentioning that term repeatedly lately. any questions of her health are replied with 'conspiracy theory' that was before this past weekend.

Ash
09-15-2016, 11:49 AM
Surely as the only other candidate with an electoral mandate of any sort, they'd have to go with Sanders, wouldn't they?

Which would leave the US establishment with no candidates at all.

Pat Vegas
09-15-2016, 11:50 AM

I think he'd be a good choice. He knows how to run his chicken shops well.

Burney
09-15-2016, 11:53 AM

At this stage, I think most people would settle for someone vaguely sane.

Pat Vegas
09-15-2016, 11:55 AM
At this stage, I think most people would settle for someone vaguely sane.

Even Gary Johnson messed up.

Luis Anaconda
09-15-2016, 11:59 AM
She doesn't seem better to me. Pneumonia or not looked like she was having a seizure. doesn't have to be a 'conspiracy theory'
A term now used to brandish any idea or accusation as idiotic tin foil hat style. She's been mentioning that term repeatedly lately. any questions of her health are replied with 'conspiracy theory' that was before this past weekend.

Not really my point - you keep referencing the fact that she mentioned an illness in the FBI interview as reason it is quite acceptable to speculate on her health now. That she was ill last week isn't in doubt, those speculating with little evidence and linking it to a previous ailment and coming up with groundless theories are entitled to be challenged by her and her people, are they not?

Sir C
09-15-2016, 12:04 PM
Not really my point - you keep referencing the fact that she mentioned an illness in the FBI interview as reason it is quite acceptable to speculate on her health now. That she was ill last week isn't in doubt, those speculating with little evidence and linking it to a previous ailment and coming up with groundless theories are entitled to be challenged by her and her people, are they not?

Sour faced old cow.

Sorry, that's all I had to add.

Pat Vegas
09-15-2016, 12:05 PM

For me it is. But we won't agree on this. It was a serious allegation. The nature of the injury is a serious one also one that could have lasting or unknown effects for years.
If you are voting for someone to lead a country it would be good to know if they are healthy or not. she says she is, but she doesn't look it so of course people are going to question it. Forget the other stuff like anti seizure sunglasses, stunt doubles and all that.

Ash
09-15-2016, 12:09 PM
Sour faced old cow.

That's awfully harsh, Sir C.

LA is younger than both of us, for a start.

Luis Anaconda
09-15-2016, 12:22 PM

I probably don't feel it at the moment though, tbf

Sir C
09-15-2016, 12:25 PM

It's odd to consider that we've all got older since the, you know, old days.

I do believe I shall ask the difficult question.